Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brian Breese Update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Brian Breese Update

Apr 15, 2019, 9:04 AM

I think this would be huge if held up:

The 6-foot-5, 290-pound DT prospect out of Maryland just wrapped up another trip to Clemson last weekend for their annual spring game. There’s been a good fit there with Clemson.

He told DawgNation on Friday that he has no more plans to visit any other schools prior to his decision. That means he will not be at G-Day on April 20.

My thoughts is he went to Oklahoma and decided that Clemson was it. No more need to drag this out. With 4 first round DL, 2 nattys and Dabo “. Could you argue?

Also, this is my first post on Tigernet (and anywhere really). I just love the content and community of Tiger Fans on Tigernet. Many thanks to David and staff for creating an awesome community of Tiger Fans. Hope to not only enjoy the content but occasionally contribute. Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point hoarin’ already?

Apr 15, 2019, 9:05 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Brian-Breese-Update-1897971

You can’t call it your first post if you purposefully repost it.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Point hoarin’ already?***

Apr 15, 2019, 10:39 AM

Re: Brian Breese Update

Apr 15, 2019, 9:07 AM

Welcome !!!

Welcome to the Tnets

Apr 15, 2019, 9:16 AM

BiggietimeTiger. Now slooow down, take 3 deep breaths, otherwise your pulse will suffer. Everything will be OK.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

He didn't visit Oklahoma. Canceled***

Apr 15, 2019, 9:20 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2019, 9:22 AM

*Bryan

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Apr 15, 2019, 9:25 AM

*Bresee

Apr 15, 2019, 9:26 AM

*Update

Apr 15, 2019, 9:28 AM

*second post

Apr 15, 2019, 10:25 AM

*cancelled visit to Oklahoma.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Lighten up, other than the first and last names, he had it

Apr 15, 2019, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Brian Breese Update ]

right. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol no he didn’t

Apr 15, 2019, 10:36 AM

Other than his first name, last name, his canceled visit to Oklahoma, and him stating this was his first post, he had it right.

Well, if you want to get really techincal, OK.

Apr 15, 2019, 12:41 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2019, 9:28 AM

do yourself a favor and just come into chat. if you have a brain cell this board will raise your blood pressure a lot. the people in here do not think clemson should or ever lose a game of any kind.

I'm heading to TAC write now.

Apr 15, 2019, 9:34 AM

BRB

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I'm heading to TAC write now.

Apr 15, 2019, 11:03 AM

This what you have to deal with here Biggie but you will get accustomed to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Brian Breese Update ]

Well we shouldn’t deroberts I mean after all you pointed it out, we got a centerfielder hitting 9 bombs which is more than he’s even hit. You would think that extra bomb left off the stat sheet would’ve helped us win a game this weekend. Oh that’s right.........

You'll start to hate it here the longer you hang around.***

Apr 15, 2019, 1:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 15, 2019, 1:16 PM

Don’t worry about your td’s. It’s just people trying to discredit you. Your tiger pulse will dive for no reason. Just accept it. Welcome to tnet

Wrong

Apr 15, 2019, 1:34 PM

But nice try. The TDs he got were because he purposefully double-posted the same information, but added a couple of sentences the second time, while still stating it was his "first post".

He also tried to pass on recruiting information, but gave some incorrect information as well as other information that has already been posted multiple times on TNet. That is typically TD-worthy.

Re: Wrong

Apr 15, 2019, 2:06 PM

I'm sold. td him

Re: Wrong

Apr 15, 2019, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Wrong ]

Let it go man

Apr 15, 2019, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Brian Breese Update ]

My advice would be to post honestly about your thoughts and opinions and not care about pulse. There are a lot of losers who post here that will down vote you just because your opinion is different, especially if it is a liberal leaning one.

Apr 15, 2019, 2:00 PM

Biggietime Tiger --- I regret to inform you that you did not follow the proper protocol with your first post. It is mandatory that you begin your first post thusly --- "Long time lurker, first time poster". That defines one as recognizing the fact that the intelligence level of the regular posters is in serious need of an upgrade. Unfortunately, the lack of intelligence on this board is a magnet for lowering the level of intelligence for all posters.

If you are the type person who enjoys earning a bucket full of TU's, here is a suggestion that should earn you beaucoup TU's. There is a regular poster on this board who loves to fish and offer a pictorial view of his catch on this board. For the last 23.749 years I have had to get in a horizontal position to view his catch. If you could offer this fisherman a little advice on how to correct this problem, over 3,591 posters on this board would be forever grateful.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic