Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With Tiny Tyreek doubled every play ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

With Tiny Tyreek doubled every play ...

Jan 20, 2019, 10:39 PM

The AFC Championship game looked like the slowest and whitest championship of all time with the old timers Brady, Edeleman, and Gronk hobbling around the field and Mahomes' talent being "Belichecked" in the 1st half.

No doubt Trevor's performance under pressure against Bama far exceeded QB play in today's championship games, and Clemson WRs and Jerry Jeudy would have put many of the WR's on the bench in today's games.

At the end of the day, the AFC game was decided by Auburn alum Dee Ford lining up off sides and the OT coin flip. Bottomline, we have been pretty spoiled with Deshaun, Sammy, Nuk, the Power Rangers, TL16, ETN, Tee, JR and so many others. It's a great time to be a Tiger! And it will be great to see Clemson represented in the NFL for years to come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With TIny Tyreek doubled every play ...

Jan 20, 2019, 10:41 PM

Don't forget Mahomes dumb sack in the first half that cost them 3 points.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With Tiny Tyreek doubled every play ...

Jan 20, 2019, 10:55 PM

I'm a Clemson homer and big Deshaun fan, but I believe both Mahomes and DW4 show their inexperience with the amount of sacks they take holding it too long under pressure. That said, Mahomes has a lot more to work with in KC. And O'Brien is only keeping his job due to DW4.

I sure hope the Houston Texans find some O-linemen and DB's for next season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic