Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are we not playing baseball tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,683

Why are we not playing baseball tonight

Apr 9, 2019, 7:27 PM

The weather is fine.. I guess Charleston southern didn’t want to make the trip with a chance of a rain out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good question...I agree that CSU travel plans must have...

Apr 9, 2019, 7:30 PM

...played a big role. It's a shame, turned out a nice evening for some baseball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Why are we not playing baseball tonight

Apr 9, 2019, 7:56 PM

Not sure what bozo made that decision because the forecast hasn’t changed for two days. I could understand if something was imminent but the chances of a passing shower was never above 40% chance. Crazy!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2019, 9:07 PM

Not sure what bozo made that decision because the forecast hasn’t changed for two days. I could understand if something was imminent but the chances of a passing shower was never above 40% chance. Crazy!

Monte was on 105.5 at lunchtime and stated the decision was made to call it to save on COC traveling here and possibly the game being delayed or even cancelled. I assume there was a weather forecast calling for thunderstorms in the afternoon that didn’t quite pan out.

Apr 9, 2019, 9:11 PM

Before someone points out we were not playing COC I meant to put CSU. I do agree as everything turned out we could have been playing. Now we get to play PC on May 7 as a make up game.

They probably used it as an excuse to not have to play us.***

Apr 9, 2019, 7:58 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,683
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic