Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are some posters acting like we havent been here?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Why are some posters acting like we havent been here?

Jan 8, 2019, 7:41 AM

A lot of trash talking posts this morning. Why throw low blows at Bama? We won in great fashion. What's there to trash talk about now? There is really nobody to trash talk now. Didn't the game say it all? The Coots of course always deserve a little trash talk, but that is different. Other than that, why trash talk anyone now? The game said it all. Nobody is questioning the team. It's all praise from everyone. Just enjoy it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are some posters acting like we havent been here?

Jan 8, 2019, 7:51 AM

Because they just beat the living crap out of the team most people said was the greatest team in college football history.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 7:53 AM

Also known as classless. Act happy and not shocked and not like we will never do it again. We will probably get another one within the next 2 years.

Jan 8, 2019, 7:52 AM

Agreed - 28 point victories account for all the talking that’s necessary, really. It’s a matter of simple fact – we dominated college football this year.

GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Jan 8, 2019, 7:55 AM

Exactly! That was so impressive that is basically just a drop the mic victory and it said it all. Great game. Only praise for the team is needed.

Jan 8, 2019, 7:58 AM

Agree Carl ... Never really like trash talk....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I'll tell you why. For me it;'s the Bama fans like the

Jan 8, 2019, 7:59 AM

ones at the Braves stadium this summer after the Clemson Day game who yelled "Roll Tide" at me as we were leaving the game. It gives me so much pleasure to know those creeps will have to keep their mouths shut for the next year and realize that Saban will be long gone while Dabo is still brushing the confetti from his shoulders. The 4th and 5th times will be as sweet as the 1st. Why act any different just because we have BEEN there before?

But , of course, I don't trash talk.

Message was edited by: clover65®

Message was edited by: clover65®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll tell you why. For me it;'s thw Bama fans like the

Jan 8, 2019, 8:03 AM

The game said it all to those guys. There are also class act Bama fans and players congratulating the fans and the team. I would prefer to not act like the people that trash talked us as you say they did. We won. Why be bitter now? Just sit back and enjoy all of the praise on radio and on TV. It will be all Clemson praise today, everywhere.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic