Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why all the fear of BC?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,103

Why all the fear of BC?

Nov 4, 2018, 8:44 AM

Yes, they are a hard-nosed lunch bucket type team which will play tough..

BUT they won’t scare or outwork our talented & 3-deep Tiger Team!

Saying..don’t let them or media hype us out b/4 the game even starts!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why all the fear of BC?

Nov 4, 2018, 8:47 AM

I wouldn’t say there is fear, but you see the lengths that the SEC will go to protect its best team while the ACC schedules its best to play in Boston in mid November. Now it’s also a night game, so it will likely be low 40s to high 30s at kickoff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is football!!! You people are crazy!!***

Nov 4, 2018, 8:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Why all the fear of BC? ]

You're being sarcastic right? I can't tell if your being serious. If the powerhouse of Boston college is now in the elite of the ACC, my how the conference has fallen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check the forecast...

Nov 4, 2018, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Why all the fear of BC? ]

The weather in Clemson might be ten degrees difference...might. With the current forecast, weather won't affect the outcome next Saturday night.

The 'hype' is for the advertising dollars...and to get the Birmingham, Ann Arbor, and Athens audiences tuned in. They will be. South Bend audience will be occupied with a Seminole invasion.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 8:48 AM

Why all the fear?
Because they are the one team that can destroy our season.
It has nothing to do with fear, or talent, but that old saying:
On any given Saturday,
and that's why you play the game.

2 words

Nov 4, 2018, 8:49 AM

Pitt & Syracuse

Until we make it through a season without a WTPh loss, every game tightens my pucker string until the game starts.

Re: 2 words- you just show up? "Until"?? Seriously??

Nov 4, 2018, 9:45 AM

2015 had no regular season losses. Lost final to Bama by three.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not fear, but healthy respect. Don't forget that our

Nov 4, 2018, 8:50 AM

game with them last year, in Clemson, was tied at 7-7 after three quarters, before we pulled away in the 4th. We do NOT want to let them hang around that long this time around. Since we actually have an offense that is more than just QB runs now, we will win in a more convincing fashion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not fear, but healthy respect. Don't forget that our

Nov 4, 2018, 8:53 AM

Don't compare last year. Last we were a 1 dimensional team and that played into their strength. I hope they stack the box this time. They will get crushed if they try that again. Kelly Bryant ain't the QB this time!

Nov 4, 2018, 8:50 AM

I have to agree. I am watching their game from yesterday. They are playing 8 yards off of Va Tech's wideouts. It looks like a shell type zone defense. The corners are short or at least they look it on tv? The offense is up-tempo power run game. Brown is not very accurate and back peddles when pressured. He has thrown about 3 balls that could've been picked. I see a 38-14 or 38-21 game for the Tigers.

It will be a great showcase game for the Tigers

Nov 4, 2018, 8:57 AM

Compared to our championship game opponent Alabama, a lot of college football fans haven't seen the Tigers play this season.

Re: It will be a great showcase game for the Tigers

Nov 4, 2018, 9:55 AM

No fear of BC. They are a solid team. So was NCST, so was Syracuse, SO was A&M away at their place. The offense has gotten better with every game. Their quarterback scares me none. Clemson wins this one 48-14.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It will be a great showcase game for the Tigers

Nov 4, 2018, 10:03 AM

This should be an easy game for Clemson. Boston college will come out all hyped up, probably score once or twice, and then the talent divide will quickly take over. I see you guys easily covering the spread, whatever it is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,103
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic