Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is gonna challenge me in the Capital One Bowl Mania?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Who is gonna challenge me in the Capital One Bowl Mania?

Dec 21, 2017, 10:46 PM

I got a 56 point lead at the end of this Temple Owls and Florida Atlantic game. Surely, there's someone in the pool to," catch me if you can.- "

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a long way to go.

Dec 21, 2017, 10:58 PM

I have learned it changes down the stretch. I know I have lost a total of four games, three of which were 1, 2, and 3 on my confidence scale. Two of them I changed at the last moment (Grambling and Oregon). My fourth loss was the Colorado St game; worth 16 points.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's a long way to go.

Dec 21, 2017, 11:49 PM

You sir, are correct. These pools are so fun until the very end. I ain't bragging but I finished 4th out of 34 people, in the Tigernetter's Yahoo College Football this season, and now sitting in 1st out of 35 people in the College Bowl Pool, as of tonight.

Dec 22, 2017, 12:08 AM

I did well on that one until the last few weeks (Top 2/3 for most of the season). Then I tried to catch the person who was #1 by picking a good bit of upsets and ended up around #7. This one is different because of the confidence points. Placement in naming the risk is key. Last year I believe I finished second on the one here. I have not fared as well on the Donor Season Picks though.

Dec 23, 2017, 11:17 AM

Got 3 decent bowl games on today. Yes!! In 1st place now and holding a slight 53 point lead currently in the Capital One Bowl Mania pool (FromThaPeeDeeSwamps) with Tigersense rapidly gaining ground. ;) Hey, I gotta brag a lil while I'm ahead !!

Re: Who is gonna challenge me in the Capital One Bowl Mania?

Dec 23, 2017, 11:42 AM

Looking good.
Best way to track this type of pool is by counting how many confidence points you’ve lost. All sorts of scenarios looking forward, but the lost points are gone for good.

WL

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic