Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
White Flag from the Coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,626

White Flag from the Coots

Nov 12, 2018, 11:19 AM

Several of my feathered friends from the Mid-lands are conceding the game already. I had one tell me that "Orange Fabio" will likely throw for 700 Yards and another tell me we are liable to break Smaje' Perine's single game rushing record against them. These specific two are STAUNCH coot fans. I have to say I am enjoying this game already!! HAAHAHAHAHA!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Call them right now and tell them to see a neurologist ASAP.

Nov 12, 2018, 11:22 AM

Sounds like they may have some major brain injuries since they're actually stating reality.

Re: White Flag from the Coots

Nov 12, 2018, 11:31 AM

I was in Columbia this past weekend and my coot brother asked if we could use a mercy rule in this game.

I told him that was thrown out the window when they attacked the Dabo Ladies Clinic and Christian Wilkins when they were trying to raise money for breast cancer research.

Told him Dabo was pissed off and that's why the 2nd and 3rd team players are still scoring late in the game this season so it won't appear we are simply picking on them when we put 80 on them.

he shook his head and walked away and said...I really think that could happen this year

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson will beat them as badly as Dabo wants...

Nov 12, 2018, 12:39 PM

u5c fans can only hope Dabo shows a little mercy and calls off the Tigers early.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 12, 2018, 12:42 PM

Part of me was hoping they'd hang on to beat Florida this past weekend, and that maybe they'd even get ranked coming into our game at 7-3 just because it's so fun to watch them think they have a chance. However, I was just as happy as usual once Florida put that game away.

Nov 12, 2018, 12:58 PM

I live here in Lexington and all my coot friends still think they have a chance. Saying that if they can get a turnover or two they can pull off the upset. I just laugh and walk away.

Nov 12, 2018, 1:04 PM

Tell them to keep polishing that turd. Deep down, they know what's about to happen to them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 1:08 PM

Go Tigers!!! I got to hear an earful Saturday before they lost about how we better not over look them! Ready to put the 5 spot on them!

Dabo is fed up with their antics in recruiting and tampering and everything else

Nov 12, 2018, 1:06 PM

He will not hold back this year like he has the last several years.

I'm Bettin' we don't see a lot of tha'

Nov 12, 2018, 1:24 PM

__________""white hankie"" waving in Death Valley Saturday night ?????

and on the field, the normal moron / brawler type players attitude, will get a few "star-turs" thrown out of the game,by halftime* ______________________________ GO TIGERS !!!!

Re: I'm Bettin' we don't see a lot of tha'

Nov 12, 2018, 1:29 PM

Get theState Patrol to keep USuck players from interfering with running down the hill Better yet, place white powder along the north stands. They will stay pre-occupied during warm ups.

Nov 12, 2018, 2:05 PM

Only one SCHP Trooper walks into the locker room and tells Muschamp that any disruptions before kickoff and HE gets a free ride to Columbia in a police car with bracelets attached.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 2:20 PM

Hopefully they're smarter than that - last time they tried that, a few of them left with permanent brain damage.

I hope we score 83 points on them - we need that planted

Nov 12, 2018, 4:54 PM

firmly in the record books for the next 100 years or until we score more on them .....

null

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,626
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic