Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When one of your own says.... Dems are open border
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 452

When one of your own says.... Dems are open border

Sep 11, 2019, 6:59 AM

Maybe , just maybe there is some truth to it?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-rest-democratic-primary-160841317.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/mysMbB.tf_v7PC8GeMWsrg--~B/aD01OTc7dz0xMDIzO3NtPTE7YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-/https://media.zenfs.com/en-US/the_national_review_738/48e86402822a685389c731e173d00e14">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When one of your own says.... Dems are open border

Sep 11, 2019, 7:19 AM

Or maybe Gabbard is a xenophobic POS.

Sep 11, 2019, 7:24 AM

More likely is that she is correct and you are a moron. Just saying , you have 2 living brain cells and 1 is scuffed.

Sep 11, 2019, 8:07 AM

I'm sure she's polling right around 0% because she really has her finger on the pulse of the Democrats.

Sep 11, 2019, 8:16 AM

She may not be of the woke PC DEMS but she is certainly espousing what the vast majority within 10% of dead nut center Americans are thinking. Pandering to an echo chamber invites a win for Trump in 2020, just saying.

Sep 11, 2019, 8:30 AM

Then why isn't anyone planning to actually vote for her?

Sep 11, 2019, 8:32 AM

Maybe not many of those oh so woke PC echo chamber libs but .............. Let us see how this works out in the voting booth come 2020.

Sep 11, 2019, 8:35 AM

She appeals to racists and xenophobes. Trump already has that locked down. This was a stupid cycle for her to try to run.

Sep 11, 2019, 9:00 AM

No, she is just on the wrong side of the rush of Dems to be oh so woke and PC. That is not gonna win a general election across the entire nation. See, your own comments always focused on calling others racists and xenophobes is a perfect illustration, It sounds great in your little circle jerk of an echo chamber but.........

Sep 11, 2019, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: When one of your own says.... Dems are open border ]

CU17 said:

She appeals to racists and xenophobes. Trump already has that locked down. This was a stupid cycle for her to try to run.

I think you've got that wrong my friend. Gabbard is honest and forthright. She has the kind of experience we need. She is a center-left candidate and it's a real shame she didn't make the 3rd debate. She's still in the national guard (or army reserves) and has a great message.

You should listen to one of her interviews. Find the video on youtube where Joe Rogan grilled her.

She's as far from being a racist or xenophobe as anyone I've seen. You should see the Rogan video, you'll see what she's about. Much like Sanders or Warren she doesn't hesitate to call out the DNC for corruption.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: When one of your own says.... Dems are open border ]

Tiger1Dad said:

She may not be of the woke PC DEMS but she is certainly espousing what the vast majority within 10% of dead nut center Americans are thinking. Pandering to an echo chamber invites a win for Trump in 2020, just saying.

I don't think most of the Dems are truly "open-border". Pretty sure Julian Castro is - duh! - and you know Marianne Williamson is, as long as she can hand them a daisy and a tarot reading on the way across, but given that Americans overwhelmingly support legal entry I'd be surprised if many of them would willingly embrace a losing cause like that.

I know Biden wouldn't. Obama actually tightened the screws a fair bit on illegal immigration and Biden's more conservative even than Obama. Buttigieg is center-left.

You might see some of them pander to the leftists in the primary, but if elected my suspicion is they'll conveniently shuffle this issue, mostly because it's a loser with the overwhelmingly majority and any politician worth his or her salt will know that.

Just following the money.

Sep 11, 2019, 8:14 AM

The easy money crowd supports open borders.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 10:34 AM

I have always liked her.

Replies: 12
| visibility 452
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic