Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What’s your confidence level about us getting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

What’s your confidence level about us getting

May 7, 2019, 5:53 PM

Burch? I keep hearing good vibes about Murphy, but none about Burch. Also, is he going to wait until the fall before he commits?

Lastly, do we still have a chance with the WR out of Alabama?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What’s your confidence level about us getting

May 7, 2019, 5:56 PM

Burch we still lead for, he's in the middle of Chickenville and they'll harass him till the end of time if he commits to Clemson now so expect that to go till signing day. EJ Williams is Clemson's to lose I believe.

May 7, 2019, 6:11 PM

Thanks

May 7, 2019, 6:16 PM

If Burch comes to Clemson, it will be great but if he doesn’t, it won’t change our trajectory one degree. He needs to concern himself with committing to us before we run out of space. The way things are going, he might be the big loser in this whole recruitment process if he delays his choice. I’ve heard from people close to his high school, Hammond School, that he is going to remain quiet until his high school season is nearly over. So, I guess my confidence level on getting him is lukewarm at best but heck, what do I know? Obviously not much.

May 7, 2019, 6:25 PM

He only has to tell the coaches for his spot to be held and they won't tell anyone. Also, you don't turn down the #2 overall player in the country that is over sign worthy in most cases, if he wants to be here Clemson will take him.

Oversign worthy? Has Dabo ever oversigned?***

May 7, 2019, 6:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oversign worthy? Has Dabo ever oversigned?***

May 7, 2019, 6:42 PM

Has Dabo ever had the #2 overall trying to come in late in the cycle? Also we will almost for sure over sign this year as we have 18ish available you then have to account for players that will transfer or enter the portal as recruiting will change now. I don't think he will oversign in the sense of forcing players out but he will "oversign" as he knows other scholarship players plan to leave through transferring or other means.

He seems to like to have a spot for everyone

May 7, 2019, 7:33 PM

and then give out scholarships to walk-ons

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He seems to like to have a spot for everyone

May 7, 2019, 7:40 PM

I agree but I think the portal will change that a little.

May 7, 2019, 6:24 PM

100%, He will wait until the season starts and the coots will finish 5-7 and will lose Burch to us. Fleming hasn’t taken any official visits yet, so it’ll be awhile before he commits, but Jeff Scott hasn’t lost his top target in over 8 years.

May 7, 2019, 6:26 PM

Fleming has already taken an official to Alabama and already has an official scheduled for UGA in 3 weeks. He won't get an OV to us unless it's during the season as coaches only want them taken during the season.

I don't feel great about Fleming

May 7, 2019, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s your confidence level about us getting ]

At some point we will miss our top target, if for no other reason than we have too many studs ahead of him.

95%***

May 7, 2019, 6:25 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic