Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What’s the issue UGA fans have with Clemson?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 4,487

Jul 24, 2018, 1:18 PM

UGA fans keep coming to our site in an attempt to start trouble. I’m just glad to see Clemson fans handling this invasion with dignity and class. Hopefully it will rub off on our non-national championship winning friends from Athens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

They are bunch of fan boys if you ask me...

Jul 24, 2018, 1:24 PM

At this point we must come across as celebrities to them because I can not explain any other reason why they would spend so much starting trouble on Tnet. Had they just done their job and beaten Alabama on the field like WE did, this would not even be necessary.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What’s the issue UGA fans have with Clemson?

Jul 24, 2018, 1:26 PM

They weren't trained properly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2018, 2:10 PM

Herschel Walker never scored on us and all nine of him are still mad about it.

LMAO!!....good'un***

Jul 24, 2018, 10:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jealousy is a tough one...

Jul 24, 2018, 1:29 PM

They want what they cant have, they were so close to last year they could taste it. Only to have it slip right through their fingertips. Its been so long since they were on top of the mountain that they have forgotten what its like. It must be tough to be swept under the rug like so many other programs, while your neighbor just up the road basks in the glory of success and championships.

They remind me a lot of the Buffalo Bills.***

Jul 24, 2018, 1:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

They’re probably not grads.

Jul 24, 2018, 1:29 PM

I say that because they seem dumb and I doubt they have good jobs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They’re probably not grads.

Jul 24, 2018, 10:25 PM

The alumni are some of the worst.

Re: They’re probably not grads.

Jul 25, 2018, 12:10 AM [ in reply to They’re probably not grads. ]

So current georgia students who are Clemson alums count?

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Jealousy is the root of all evil"

Jul 24, 2018, 1:33 PM

Margaret Thatcher said that. Smart broad

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2018, 1:33 PM

What is the issue with UGA fans?

They are UGA "fans" (UGA alums are alright).

The additional issue is that they now have "expectations" and "hope" as compared to the Richt era of impending doom.

Welcome to TNET!! Stanley???***

Jul 24, 2018, 2:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At the end of the day, Leg Humpers are a lot like Capons

Jul 24, 2018, 1:44 PM

They're just looking for some kind of affirmation or acceptance from their betters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They're insanely jealous of us for 4 reasons

Jul 24, 2018, 1:44 PM

1. They play in a crappy conference, while we play in a real football conference
2. In the modern era of college football that began in 1981 we have won 2 national championships and they have won zero
3. We have signed the best player from their state several times, including most recently Trevor Lawrence who was ranked #1 on the list of greatest QBs to ever play the game at any level, ahead of all-time greats like DW4, Joe Montana, Tom Brady and Charlie Whitehurst.
4. Our campus is beautiful while their campus looks like this every single day:

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It doesn’t help when GT is better than them too.***

Jul 24, 2018, 1:52 PM

And the best coach they've ever had left them to

Jul 24, 2018, 2:02 PM

go to Da U and be part of a real football conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: They're insanely jealous of us for 4 reasons

Jul 24, 2018, 2:03 PM [ in reply to They're insanely jealous of us for 4 reasons ]

GWPTiger® said:

3. We have signed the best player from their state several times, including most recently Trevor Lawrence who was ranked #1 on the list of greatest QBs to ever play the game at any level, ahead of all-time greats like DW4, Joe Montana, Tom Brady and Charlie Whitehurst.

Charlie Whitehurst? I,ll never forget all those points he put on Ga.

It's precious when a fan of a mid major program like UGA

Jul 24, 2018, 2:10 PM

tries to act like they're not jealous of Clemson. Hang in there big guy!

^^ Yet another unprovoked attack by a UGA fan.***

Jul 24, 2018, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: They're insanely jealous of us for 4 reasons ]

Re: They're insanely jealous of us for 4 reasons

Jul 24, 2018, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: They're insanely jealous of us for 4 reasons ]

If I woke up tomorrow and I was a uga fan

Jul 24, 2018, 2:03 PM

I would just walk my fat ### into oncoming traffic.

Question: How do you know if you wake up as a UGA fan?

Jul 24, 2018, 2:58 PM

Answer: Your sister wife is laying next to you

Jul 24, 2018, 10:15 PM

There are no bad dawgs, just bad owners. Who is their owner? Bama maybe?

It would be easier to make a list of schools that aren't

Jul 24, 2018, 2:08 PM

their owners.

Coming from you, that's a great question. I guess they need

Jul 24, 2018, 2:23 PM

to change their colors to "envy" green and puke yellow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2018, 2:50 PM

I like Clemson. My son goes to school there. I also like this site. You guys are entertaining as hell.

Jul 24, 2018, 2:55 PM

Jul 24, 2018, 3:27 PM

Can I get an encore? Do you want more?

^^^^^^^Thinks

Jul 24, 2018, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s the issue UGA fans have with Clemson? ]

GWP, and FM are guys lol out loud

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Jul 24, 2018, 2:51 PM

Two words: Natty envy.

Jul 24, 2018, 3:21 PM

Jealousy is an ugly thing.......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're just mad because they are Coots in Silver and Red***

Jul 24, 2018, 10:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There maskot is a slobbering, fleebitten, leghumper

Jul 24, 2018, 10:31 PM

That likes to hump legs and things??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2018, 10:24 PM

UGA fans keep coming to our site in an attempt to start trouble. I’m just glad to see Clemson fans handling this invasion with dignity and class. Hopefully it will rub off on our non-national championship winning friends from Athens.

Seriously, Dawgs make Coots look classy. Dawgs are the nastiest fan base I have ever encountered. I live in GA. There are a lot of good people who are Dawg fans. The Problem is that they have a much larger than average segment of their fan base who are nothing but low life Sons of Biscuits. We have some fans who are jerks, but they have a lot of fans who are jerks. If we renew the rivalry with the Jawga Dawgs, they will replace Coots as most hated on most of your list.

We beat BAMA, they did not. Jealousy!!!!!

Jul 25, 2018, 6:55 AM

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 35
| visibility 4,487
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic