Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just saw a tweet by David Hood
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I just saw a tweet by David Hood

Jul 3, 2019, 11:12 AM

(It was reposted by. someone on Facebook) that our former #28 (the fake one not C.J., the real one) is working hard to finish summer school so he’ll be eligible to implement his desertion plan. His favorites appear to be VT or the coots. What poor decision making...so much for wise counsel??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever, let’s not bash the guy. He’s finishing his degree

Jul 3, 2019, 11:17 AM

And will help our APR

In my eyes Lyn J is better and he knows this. Can’t blame the guy for trying to make some money in the draft.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whatever, let’s not bash the guy. He’s finishing his degree

Jul 3, 2019, 12:13 PM

The way some of these people act over another person's life decisions that have no actual effect on their own lives is hard to fathom .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

It does affect our life!

Jul 3, 2019, 2:13 PM

We live eat and breathe Clemson football. If he makes the team better by staying we win!

The freshman kittens better bite!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just saw a tweet by David Hood

Jul 3, 2019, 11:20 AM

Let’s be honest...if he can’t start or make 2 deep at Clemson, he ain’t playing in the League no matter where he transfers to. I hope he gets his degree and gets a good job, it won’t be in the NFL

I think he needs to go to Memphis and rack up huge stats vs

Jul 3, 2019, 11:32 AM

The G5 teams.

I don't think that is true. Lots of RBs from oddball places

Jul 3, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: I just saw a tweet by David Hood ]

make it in the NFL.

Jul 3, 2019, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I just saw a tweet by David Hood ]

He'll get a shot . A guy built that way with that kind of speed will be invited to camps if he isn't drafted outright .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 3, 2019, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I just saw a tweet by David Hood ]

Signed ;
Know it all guy

Re: I just saw a tweet by David Hood- I dont understand it

Jul 3, 2019, 11:30 AM

but he is making a decision here that he is free to do. I'm not going to bash him and if he finishes his degree congrats for that. doing it while playing a sport is not easy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2019, 11:32 AM

Sad post

Jul 3, 2019, 11:39 AM

MARK IT DOWN. FEASTER IS EITHER GOING TO BE A GAMECOCK OR A GAMECOCK.

How dare he work hard to graduate and earn his degree

Jul 3, 2019, 11:46 AM

and play at a school where he can better showcase his talents! The nerve!

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: How dare he work hard to graduate and earn his degree

Jul 3, 2019, 11:54 AM

You must know he will not be attending UofSC then? To showcase your talent it requires several things other than being fast, such as good OL, WR's and QB to keep safeties out of the box, balance in playcalling... all things that don't exist at UofSC.

Reality is if he cared about showcasing his talent he stays at Clemson in the #2 role, which he was the second best complete back on the team. Instead he is leaving thinking he can do it better... good luck Taiven, at UofSC you will need it. Most likely will lost more games there next year than his entire Clemson career combined.

Re: How dare he work hard to graduate and earn his degree

Jul 3, 2019, 12:10 PM [ in reply to How dare he work hard to graduate and earn his degree ]

It’s sour grapes on his part. He can’t accomplish what he seeks to do if he chooses the coots. Yes, it’s his choice but it is no less a “screw you Dabo, Clemson and my former teammates I’m going to the one place that Imakes this statement the loudest.” If his goal truly is to play in the NFL, he’d accomplish more here than anywhere else. He would be featured on the national stage so many more times here than in cootville. For that reason, I hope he fades into the sunset and uses his Clemson degree to get a job in the real world.

Let’s clarify some things

Jul 3, 2019, 12:40 PM

1.) He’d be in line to *maybe* split 2nd team carries with Dixon. 23 was coming on really strong at the end of last season and in theory would make a big jump in his first real offseason on campus.

2.) He will have his degree from Clemson and was a contributor on 2 national championship teams. Far as I’m concerned he’s given a lot to Clemson and is entitled to go somewhere else to try to better his chances at a pro career. Doesn’t mean I have to like where he chooses to go but it’s also his life not mine.

3.) Being in the “national spotlight” means absolutely nothing to NFL scouts and teams evaluating players. They evaluate every school in the country and will take players from any school as long as they can play. The defensive rookie of the year last year came from SC State for crying out loud. I’ve heard the “exposure” narrative thrown out a bunch and it’s just a load of garbage. He could go to Abilene Christian and NFL scouts would still be able to see him.

He’s making a decision that he thinks is best in order to showcase his skills to try to maximize his earning potential in the next level at a position that has a very short lifespan. I have no problems with wherever he decides. I personally hope he chooses VT, but if he doesn’t that’s completely okay as it will have zero impact on my ability to live my life. Some of you need to grow up and view these guys as people and not characters in a video game.

Clown post

Jul 3, 2019, 12:08 PM

Get out of here with this nonsense

link?***

Jul 3, 2019, 12:10 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

VT or Coots? Wow Someone is striving for mediocrity.

Jul 3, 2019, 1:05 PM

Good lord dude

All adult

Jul 3, 2019, 2:20 PM

...Clemson fans wish Tavien the best no matter where he goes.

He's a 5th year grad student and it's his decision.

It's simply not your business what he does. Try living in your own world and not his, it'll be a load-off your shoulders.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All adult

Jul 3, 2019, 4:27 PM

I’d prefer he decide on any other school that cootville, but just like every other opinion, it doesn’t matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was this tweeted in German?***

Jul 3, 2019, 2:37 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic