Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is the true reason
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,797

What is the true reason

Jul 29, 2019, 4:29 PM

Did he really feel slighted by the coaches? Is it really about the NFL? If so then why go to them? It’s just a weird decision.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is the true reason

Jul 29, 2019, 4:33 PM

No,Yes, get to start and close to home. Hope its not weird anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 4:35 PM

Was weird from my perspective as well.

Now that you've educated me, it no longer has the weird.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: What is the true reason ]

rgby83® said:

No,Yes, get to start and close to home. Hope its not weird anymore.

Stupid reply!! OP was correct.

Well according to coot radio, TF brings the experience to their locker room to win a NC. God bless him that they already expect so much from our X 2nd string RB!!! Noooo Coots!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One report I read said that the master's program he was enrolling in at U5C was not one that was available at Clemson, so that could have something to do with it. Didn't say what the program was.

Jul 29, 2019, 4:39 PM

Thats bogus as a reason why he left. He has to say that so as not to sit a year before playing

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2019, 4:45 PM

Bet he doesn't feel as slighted as the 3 senior running backs the coots currently have on their roster.

Imagine how they feel. 3 years with the program, and then a month prior to opening your senior season, the coach brings in your rival running back to replace you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Yep ^^^

Jul 29, 2019, 4:49 PM

The U5C fans will like this and think they've pulled one over on us, but it could destroy any cohesion on their team. It could be Chump's undoing.

Re: ^^^ Yep ^^^

Jul 29, 2019, 5:11 PM

He just brought him in as a ploy to get a win over Clemson in something. In Anything. TF doesnt know the playbook. I'm sure they've promised things to get him but he's got an uphill road there. I suspect they think they can learn some stuff from him to help w our game but by then our coaches will have addressed that by then. I suspect that is why Mac Brown instantly grabbed up the corner who transferred

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AJ Turner was already splitting time on the D coming out of

Jul 29, 2019, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: What is the true reason ]

spring- he was listed as the starter. Dowdle was out for the spring so he was going to have to earn time in the fall. Denson is the other guy - he'll be impacted the most probably. They weren't in good shape at RB at all and this probably pushes Turner to CB full time or most of the time.

Jealousy. It's what makes him a true coot.***

Jul 29, 2019, 4:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Jealousy. It's what makes him a true coot.***

Jul 29, 2019, 5:01 PM

Yep, that is 3 running backs that won't like that decision. Don't know how many more on that roster does not like it but I think it will eventually cause problems in the locker room.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems obvious to me.

Jul 29, 2019, 5:07 PM

He didn’t want to spend his last year of eligibility as a 3rd stringer.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,797
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic