Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glad I was wrong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 736

Glad I was wrong

Jan 8, 2019, 8:44 AM

I know I'm the most pessimistic guy around and I'm very happy I was wrong about the outcome of the game. I was at the 78 Gator Bowl and many Bowls after that when younger. I was there in 81 also. I know this board calls me a coot. Nothing could be further from the truth. Great night all around. Being a pessimist however I must bring up the terrible halftime show. It's not that the talent was non-existent as much as it is depressing to see all the MORONS surrounding the stage thinking they were watching any talent ! Sad future for America ! Sad that we ( and others) have that NONSENSE at their games as well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? That halftime show was excellent

Jan 8, 2019, 8:51 AM

Maybe just don't be an old curmudgeon next time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What? That halftime show was excellent

Jan 8, 2019, 8:53 AM

Yes it was an excellent example of the "dumbing down of America " !

No, it's an example of how music has evolved

Jan 8, 2019, 8:57 AM

and is no longer stuck in the $#!tty black and white era you like to post video links to.

Coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm an old guy and I liked the show, except

Jan 8, 2019, 8:54 AM

That weird little dude.

Re: Glad I was wrong

Jan 8, 2019, 8:57 AM

I don’t know what halftime show you were watching because Tigerband was lit.

Bama’s band won the 17 show (nothing beats “tribute to America”) but I think Tigerband won the 19 show handily.

Replies: 5
| visibility 736
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic