Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well..with TL & now DJ throwing it, Joe21 & I are gonna have to uP our survivor game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Well..with TL & now DJ throwing it, Joe21 & I are gonna have to uP our survivor game...

May 5, 2019, 4:16 PM

with more vitamins, nutrients, veggies and weight-lifting & cardio..and less wimmens so we can hang around at least 5 years so to enjoy those probable Natty Wins!

Saying..suck it uP Joe and I’ll follow your lead Bro!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It IS sad when guys like us have that as our first thought

May 5, 2019, 4:36 PM

when we look ahead 4 or 5 years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well..with TL & now DJ throwing it, Joe21 & I are gonna have to uP our survivor game...

May 5, 2019, 4:47 PM

Bill, and all of you other aged specimens. I pray every day that the Good Lord will grant me just a few more years. That would, indeed, be a miracle because No. 100 is only 2 1/2 years away. But If I'm no longer around to whoop and holler, I would appreciate your yelling, "GO TIGERS" for this old reprobate.
For all of you younger guys, just appreciate the fact your being able to be a part of the glory years for all Tiger fans is something special.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well..with TL & now DJ throwing it, Joe21 & I are gonna have to uP our survivor game...

May 5, 2019, 5:30 PM

You guys got at least another 10 seasons in ya.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 5:41 PM

LBB, you and Joe21 are going to live to see a lot of great Tiger football ??. I for one hope it’s another 40+years!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 5, 2019, 6:32 PM

Hey Bill, can you send me the password to your tnet account in the unfortunate event that are you close to checking out? I promise to wait a couple years and freak every one out with it down the road. It will be so classic lol!

thanks

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ You got it Balm1...

May 5, 2019, 9:07 PM

but give me a year to remember my account #!

Can’t wait to look down from iCloud & see your havoc.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done

May 5, 2019, 9:10 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic