Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So glad CBP is out at Loueyvul
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,413

So glad CBP is out at Loueyvul

Nov 11, 2018, 8:08 PM

Glad for the ACC... knew that hire was a trainwreck from day 1.. no amount of ability makes up for bad character.. conversely, my gut told me from day 1 Dabo had a shot at success just because of character alone.. and fortunately he has succeeded beyond any of our wildest imaginations.. the first BC win.. the Miami win.. the Boyd/Hopkins catch against LSU... Spiller signing..if any of those don't happen.. kinda doubt Dabo happens..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, let’s hope Brent Venables doesn’t interview well

Nov 11, 2018, 8:13 PM

Because he and Jeff Brahm are their top 2 candidates to replace him

Re: Well, let’s hope Brent Venables doesn’t interview well

Nov 11, 2018, 8:18 PM

yeah, carrie underwood and cindy crawford were my top 2 choices. alas, they weren't interested. think brent would have about as much interest in UL as those 2 ladies had in me.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 8:20 PM

Neither of you should be worried.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice trolling, coot

Nov 11, 2018, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Well, let’s hope Brent Venables doesn’t interview well ]

Louisville hasn't even mentioned any candidates and ESPN just reported that Jeff Brohm is the most likely candidate. You just read the same thing I did and just added BV to stir up the pot.

Go worry about getting past the UTC fighting loafers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. Heard it from someone very close to the Louisville program

Nov 11, 2018, 8:47 PM

Not saying BV is interested in them, only that Louisville is very interested in him

Of course you did. I heard Muschamp was getting a 10 year

Nov 11, 2018, 11:53 PM

extension

Nov 11, 2018, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Well, let’s hope Brent Venables doesn’t interview well ]

Venables isn’t going anywhere, he is a huge part of the Tigers family, his kids are here, not even a possibility.

No worries.. CBV won't leave for Loueyvul

Nov 11, 2018, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Well, let’s hope Brent Venables doesn’t interview well ]

Brent might interview just to up his stock.. but no way he'd be serious. Loueyvul is a toxic program even Dabo couldn't clean up. With Jake at CU.. and with the CU family at CU.. Brent is going nowhere.

Venables not even mentioned... Probably because everyone

Nov 12, 2018, 5:47 AM [ in reply to Well, let’s hope Brent Venables doesn’t interview well ]

knows CBV is staying at Clemson for the foreseeable future...

https://247sports.com/college/louisville/Article/Jeff-Brohm-the-leading-candidate-but-Louisville-to-have-plenty-of-candidates-to-replace-Bobby-Petrino-124617265/

I keep wondering when someone in the Power 5 is going to give Troy's coach (Neal Brown) a shot - quality young coach that is a consistent winner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So glad CBP is out at Loueyvul

Nov 11, 2018, 8:19 PM

On this I give you a +1. Right now, and in the (mid range) past, Clemson is doing great. We seem to be running on all cylinders, at full throttle. I don't see that changing, because there is a culture at Clemson now that says, "this is who we are". Clemson will be just fine, and we will set an example for our program on, and off, the field that says we will not accept less. Go Tigers!!!

Louisville IMO needs to take the time to find

Nov 12, 2018, 5:32 AM

a young, impressive coach with a stellar image to give the entire program a crisp and wholesome look.

When the ACC invited LV into membership, the fan base was ecstatic and excited. During home and away games the LV fans seemed respectful, welcoming and complimentary. I recall the widely quoted remark of a Card fan after visiting Clemson: "Wow....They even have a beach!" Thus, the Cards deserve better than what they had.

As they are members of the ACC, we need them to have respectability, a characteristic of which I'm certain all Cards fans would agree.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,413
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic