»
Topic: Well boys....this thread on FGF did not age well at all....
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 23, 2019 6:58 AM by: Joe21®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Well boys....this thread on FGF did not age well at all....

[5]
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 8:24 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/is-there-another-university-and-fanbase-in-the-country.39954/

2019 white level member

Talk about a thread that's a 180 from reality

[3]
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 8:31 PM

The past four years...and soon to be a fifth. After the All-In Cookout this weekend, if good news springs forth, there should be an epic meltdown thread to follow! When their season-opening loss to UNCheat (cause there can't be ties!) happens, women's hoops should move front and center after Labor Day! ;)

Ha..had to laugh at myself when I realized this crapp was in..

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 8:34 PM

2015!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Well boys....this thread on FGF did not age well at all....

[1]
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 8:45 PM

This thread is amazing. Stating we're not comparable to OSU or LSU and now look, stating we try to compare ourselves to powerhouses like LSU but will never be as good as them only beat them once... Wow I love it maybe one day we will get up to LSU's elite caliber.

Indeed it did not age well. The date of July 2015 means it

[1]
Posted: Jul 23, 2019 1:53 AM

was right on the eve of 55-4, 4 playoff appearances, 3 title game appearances, 2 national championships, 4 consecutive ACC titles, and one year into the 5 spot on them.

But the second or third poster is correct. I talk less and less about how good we are because I no longer have to. Three national championship trophies in the case, means I don't have to say anything.

[5]
Posted: Jul 23, 2019 6:09 AM

This one’s my favorite. LOL

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 6:58 AM

I'll say this in all sincerity, coot fans are a complete failure at predicting the future and remembering their past history, one devoid of glory.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: CU vs. Charlotte - Family Weekend - on Saturday, 9/21 - 4 tickets ($160 for each ticket). Four GREAT...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2936 people have read this post