Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, DaBO used uP his R.O.Y. Bus po-boy card last year, so what’s his new ploy..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,685

Well, DaBO used uP his R.O.Y. Bus po-boy card last year, so what’s his new ploy..

Feb 11, 2019, 4:04 PM

this year to sike out our CFP opppnents?

Maybe not enough big fast 5* players to match Elephants, Dawgs & BuckNuts?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, DaBO used uP his R.O.Y. Bus po-boy card last year, so what’s his ploy..

Feb 11, 2019, 4:21 PM

You haven't heard? There has been a major incident (near riot) on the ROY bus and they have refused to allow us back on the bus. And of course Bama has refused to allow us on the Alabama bus. Therefore we are bus-less.

I guess Dabo will be really upset that we have no bus. Now that's being disrespected in big way.

Message was edited by: NCTiger75®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, DaBO used uP his R.O.Y. Bus po-boy card last year, so what’s his ploy..

Feb 11, 2019, 4:42 PM

IPTAY will provide a Best Of Y’All bus for Dabo to drive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we're on the EBAY bus this year.

Feb 11, 2019, 4:26 PM

Everybody but All Y'all.

Good question, Billy. And the sure thang answer:

Feb 11, 2019, 4:29 PM

Dabo 'll think of sumthin'.

Feb 11, 2019, 4:31 PM

Let's don't forget which bus that caulk loving coot GWPTiger® likes to ride.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I can hear it now, "Hey, we were last years news...

Feb 11, 2019, 4:32 PM

Did some good things. Great group of guys...they're gone this year. How many can you name that are returning starters this year? Yep, starting over, hoping to be competitive. Some really good teams to play and, they will make it hard for us too. If we can just win that first game though, and build on that - like all the other teams in our conference will try to do. We will have some fun, just enjoy the game, and the moment, and hope at the end of the day we can say, however we finish, we did our best. Gave it our all - left nothing on the field. But, this team has got to make its own news - make a name for itself. Those other teams, I remind them, this is a different team and we have a lot of work to do."

Sound about right? :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: I can hear it now, "Hey, we were last years news...

Feb 11, 2019, 9:10 PM

Nailed it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, watching the preseason ranking, we are already back

Feb 11, 2019, 6:36 PM

on the Roy bus..I Guess The Only Way We Could Make Top 2 of S&P Ranking - morbidtiger®

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/#ixzz5fGiAr2TS

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2019, 6:57 PM

I hear he’s made some modifications. Cuts down on travel time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only I had more than 1 TU to give....

Feb 11, 2019, 7:04 PM

....that's great!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Feb 11, 2019, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, DaBO used uP his R.O.Y. Bus po-boy card last year, so what’s his ploy.. ]

Hilarious!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2019, 8:23 PM

We already have a bus. It's used to bring the team into the 25 Most Exciting Seconds in College Football.

It's according to what bullchit...

Feb 11, 2019, 8:41 PM

Stephen A comes up with this year when he's describing just how good this year's Alabama team is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...Frank Martin has been quoting Dabo's

Feb 11, 2019, 8:43 PM

"There's nothing less important than the score at halftime."

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Feb 11, 2019, 8:56 PM

:) LBB, did nobody tell you that Bama will be #1 in preseason polls once again. CLEMSON lost too many players so Bama will continue to be king, and we are still on the ROY bus.

btw: it is 'psych', not sike. :)

Feb 11, 2019, 9:13 PM

The Democommies are going to have us riding the train. How we get to the train, I have no idea.

Re: Well, DaBO used uP his R.O.Y. Bus po-boy card last year, so what’s his new ploy..

Feb 12, 2019, 7:33 AM

SB Nation just handed us all the motivation we need. We all knew Bama would be preseason #1 again, just because they are Bama (except January 7, when they were channeling their inner SCar). But the Dawgs coming in at #2? Are they serious?

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,685
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic