Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wednesday Broadcast Update For Show On Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 549

Wednesday Broadcast Update For Show On Saturday

Aug 28, 2013, 6:03 AM

Here is a mid-week update on the Tiger Pregame Show with special guest hosts and giveaway info.

We are excited about the changes to the Tiger Pregame Show.

This Saturday, we will broadcast from 1:00-5:00 (extra hour) live from Mellow Mushroom in Clemson across from Hoke Sloan Tennis Complex..

The Tiger Pre-Game Show at Mellow Mushroom is Sponsored by Crown Royal and there will be a great portable bar set up, games, prizes, and giveaways. You can sample Crown Royal products, win CR prizes and be a part of the biggest pre-game party in Clemson. In addition, food and drinks from Mellow Mushroom are available while you listen to the show…it really is going to be a tailgate atmosphere.

Mark Sturgis is this year’s co-host. Former Tiger Jim Bundren will be our Week 1 “Legend Of the Valley” special co-host. Will Proctor and Brandon Maye are scheduled to stop by. Scott Howard, UGA’s play by play radio broadcaster, will join us to break down the ‘Dawgs.

Dabo, Chad Morris, Brent Venables , and a host of Clemson players will set the scene for the game for you.

Bring your ESPN Game Day Signs to Mellow Mushroom and we will award some prizes for the most creative signs…as well as mention them on the air during the broadcast.
Participate in the show with questions/comments via Tiger Pregame Show Facebook and Twitter feeds:
The Tiger Pregame Show on Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter

Updates throughout the week at http://tigerpregameshow.blogspot.com/

It is game week (finally)! Go Tigers!

“The Road To Charlotte Begins With The Tiger Pregame Show”

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wednesday Broadcast Update For Show On Saturday

Aug 28, 2013, 7:04 AM

So much for listening to the Tiger Tailgate Show.
I find it hard to support anything in college athletics sponsored by beer or spirits companies. It's a college campus! 75 % of the population aren't of drinking age. I know, I know they drink anyway......but it not responsible for companies (radio stations) to encourage it

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 549
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic