Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was listening to Packer today while driving across town. He
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Was listening to Packer today while driving across town. He

Jun 13, 2019, 3:11 PM

made some excellent and humorous points when talking about the Bama/SEC family having more trouble accepting the beat down by Clemson now than they were the day after it happened.

1. Their excuses have come to the point of being embarrassing. I said that from the moment they stopped saying they were simply taken to the woodshed and whipped and evolved into the fact that they were too tired from having to play a tough schedule and Orange Bowl.

2. This was really funny. Pack said that if Clemson's season schedule was easy, then the postseason schedule was even easier. Neither Notre Dame 27-point loss, or Alabama 29-point loss, came within the average margin of defeat of our regular season schedule. He also said something I have been saying and that is Notre Dame was a tougher opponent than Alabama.

3. This one is very true. Pack said if you show up for a game in the postseason, you better bring it our you will get your ### beat in a hurry. Doesn't matter what conference the opponent comes from, if they made the playoff, they will whip your ### if you are not respecting them.

4. The ACC has a winning record vs the SEC since the playoff era began in 2014. Again, the ACC has an overall winning record vs the SEC since the playoff era began.

44-16 is 44-16. It is an ### whipping and could have more easily been 51-16 than any closer score.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Was listening to Packer today while driving across town. He

Jun 13, 2019, 3:18 PM

Sounds good to me.

Packman speaks the truth. Love his show***

Jun 13, 2019, 3:22 PM

Re: Packman speaks the truth. Love his show***

Jun 13, 2019, 4:43 PM

Agree....it's worth the price of Sirius to just get his show...and avoid the arrogance of Deptula.

Oh how I wish WCCP would replace Daptula with Packman. I

Jun 13, 2019, 5:48 PM

really have missed him.

I reckon Walt's a little cheaper***

Jun 13, 2019, 6:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his intro song must have cost a fortune though WOW***

Jun 14, 2019, 4:54 AM

let's add that Alabama's first 8 games

Jun 13, 2019, 4:17 PM

They played no on with a defense ranked better than 80th.

Jun 13, 2019, 4:54 PM

The belief by many that the SEC is a bunch of powerhouses is a myth. Alabama stomped every SEC opponent except Georgia and Clemson stomped Alabama. Several ACC teams gave us a better battle than Alabama or Notre Dame. And before we played Alabama, all of the self anointed experts were touting Alabama as probably the best team ever assembled. There was not one word about Alabama being tired from their rough grind nor any thought of preparing a list of pre-game excuses if they should lose. I believe we would not hear all of these excuses if we had eked out a win but, it was the fact we took them behind the wood house and spanked them like they have never been spanked before that got their panties in a wad.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right on, Joe!!***

Jun 13, 2019, 8:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly! And Packer also mentioned that their entire take on

Jun 13, 2019, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Was listening to Packer today while driving across town. He ]

the season and Bama being an unbeatable team of historic proportions, was wiped out before their eyes in a three hour period. They had never mentioned being tired because their schedule allotted them the entire 4th quarter off of every game, except Georgia. And you are right, they weren't ready with the excuses beforehand because they never dreamed they would need them.

They underestimated a team that was better than they were to begin with. Combine that preparation that was nowhere close to ours and you end up with 44-16.

Jun 14, 2019, 12:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Was listening to Packer today while driving across town. He ]

Joe, theres no point trying to argue with those idiots. I live 40 minutes from the "premier SEC" (??????) program, and you know how crazy they are, a bunch of yards and a 21pointasswhippin, meant they are on the berge of a national contender lol let em all say whatever helps them sleep at night but at the end of the day, theres not a realistic thought that says we dont have a great shot for back-to-back-to-back. Go Tigers

i regret that i have but one point for this gem!***

Jun 13, 2019, 4:56 PM

Jun 13, 2019, 5:41 PM

And also 81-85, the Bama fans should give Dabo the up most respect bc, if Dabo would have been a Spurrier minded type HC, that score could have been "REALLY" ugly bc in a National Championship type of atmosphere, Spurrier would have broke it off in Bama. He would have run the score up the same as WV done to us in the Orange bowl except, the score could have easily been 70-16 bc Bama never scored again after the 6 minute mark in the second quarter. Yes, those has been fans should be sending Dabo gifts bc he call the Tigers off from just eating that elephant on the field in front of them!!! They're actions do prove that they are low class pieces of chit without any self respect!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2019, 6:11 PM

Guess they don’t teach English anymore. How embarrassing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From now on we should never show mercy on them again

Jun 13, 2019, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Was listening to Packer today while driving across town. He ]

1. They would never show mercy on us

2. It’s going to take a few more massive blow outs before the SEC narrative is dead.

Jun 13, 2019, 6:22 PM

Didn’t a lot of talking heads predict a Bama win because Clemson’s weak schedule did not prepare them for a team like Bama. But now the weak schedule was an advantage?

Exactly. It’s some kind of circular inbred logic***

Jun 13, 2019, 8:03 PM

Exactly!***

Jun 13, 2019, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Was listening to Packer today while driving across town. He ]

Jun 13, 2019, 8:09 PM

What’s wild is comparing all the excuses Bama is making to the Notre Dame fans. The Domers (for all their faults) mostly just acknowledge Clemson was the better team.

And I think Notre Dame has a bigger excuse than Bama. Their defense did a great job keeping us in check until Love exited the game with injury. Then we started absolutely torching his backup. But I don’t hear 2% of the whining from them that I do from the Bama crowd.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pack is one of the best! He tells it like it is. Always has

Jun 13, 2019, 8:19 PM

that stats to back up his excellent points!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh-oh, someone's bringin' facts to an excuse fight.***

Jun 13, 2019, 9:48 PM

Re: Uh-oh, someone's bringin' facts to an excuse fight.***

Jun 13, 2019, 10:09 PM

Ahh, good point! But the FACT actually is.... 44-16! No math necessary on that one. It's in the books, now and forever.

Go Tigers!!!

Re: Uh-oh, someone's bringin' facts to an excuse fight.***

Jun 13, 2019, 11:16 PM

Yep, no excuse can hide or shadow simple facts!!! The truth will always be truth every time the same story is told....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 13, 2019, 11:24 PM

In those 10+ minutes how many points could we have scored, if we had wanted to. We sat on the ball for 10+ min and took a knee

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

They took the fourth quarter off....again.***

Jun 14, 2019, 12:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic