Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Walker Parks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Walker Parks

Jun 27, 2019, 1:38 PM

Every time I see a video of Parks, the more I am impressed. He is going to be something special and I would not be surprised if he gains his fifth star from at least one of the recruiting services. This is a prime example that Dabo and his staff can evaluate talent much better than the "experts". If he is now at the reported weight of about 250 - 260, just imagine what he will be able to do after he gets in the weight room and eats a 16 oz. steak two or three times a week.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: currently my favorite recruit!

Jun 27, 2019, 1:42 PM

vaulted in rankings by his skills at camps. Not coming in with hype and rising as he has shows improvement quickly.

Imagine when college coaches and trainers get a hold of him!

Hoping he gets a fifth star. Deserves it!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree - Joe .... he’s gonna be ...

Jun 27, 2019, 1:44 PM

.... a good one !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Walker Parks

Jun 27, 2019, 1:50 PM

He weighed in at 271 at the last regional event he went to per 247.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2019, 2:03 PM

Lets hope he doesn’t eat a 16oz steak 3 times a week or he’ll have colon cancer by age 30.

Jun 27, 2019, 2:08 PM

#fakenews

Jun 27, 2019, 2:22 PM

Not according to a surgeon I know who treats 100’s of cases a year, but he could be wrong.

Jun 27, 2019, 6:51 PM

I must have missed the clinical trials on the relationship between steak and colon cancer in medical school, residency, and post graduate training. I also missed the “steak indicator” portion of the colon in anatomy school. Your surgeon friend must know a few things I don’t.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2019, 10:39 PM

Clemtig, i’m not a doctor but I ask him if he felt like there was a link between colon cancer and the consumption of redmeat and he said yes. I took him at his word he does colonoscopies all the time so I assumed he knew what he was talking about, if you disagree so be it. But he’s not the only person to share that opinion with me, and I’m sure there are plenty of people who disagree with opinion. I choose to only eat red meat a few times a year and I may still get cancer.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/red-meat-and-colon-cancer

Jun 28, 2019, 8:25 AM

Thanks for the link. Very intersting read.

Jun 27, 2019, 2:49 PM

Joe, I don't know how much has changed, but in the '60s I ate at the training table and we got as much steak as we wanted at every meal, every day.

Jun 28, 2019, 11:02 PM

Impossible. If this were true you'd be dead of colon cancer already!

I agree Joe***

Jun 27, 2019, 7:21 PM

The last thing for him to do is prove he can

Jun 28, 2019, 8:45 AM

effectively carry ~300 pounds. His skills are off the charts. Odds are in his favor, but we do see guys from time to time that stall out in that department.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic