Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unsung hero of Clemson Football Program..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Unsung hero of Clemson Football Program..

May 6, 2019, 8:37 AM

In my opinion Kathleen Swinney is one of the unsung heroes of this program. She is a great ambassador for the program. A great wife and mom to her husband and family. She is a role model for kids. She is such a sweet heart. A strong women who has helped a lot of people in the community through charitable works. I had the opportunity to see her at Publix in Clemson a while back and she was such a sweet heart, a true Southern Belle. She does a lot for the community, the players on the team and their families who accompany them on recruiting trips and game days. She is very unselfish in her relentless support of her husbands goals and her children's goals and dreams. You couldn't ask for a better First Lady for Tiger Football.

Thank you Ms. Swinney for all you have done and will continue to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Re: Unsung hero of Clemson Football Program..

May 6, 2019, 8:45 AM

She's really cute too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 8:46 AM

The footage of her before the National Championship game, applauding the players as they arrived at the stadium, running up and patting almost every one of them on the shoulder, was absolutely priceless. She looked like a mom encouraging her son before a little league game!

And when I re-watch the end of that game, I love seeing her give Vic Beasley a big hug behind Dabo during his on-field interview and then hear her voice off-screen shout "Vic Beasley right here!" when her husband credits "all our former players who love the paw."

You're right. You couldn't ask for anyone better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 6, 2019, 9:46 AM

Great post and yes she is a fantastic asset to the team and ambassador for Clemson. Dabo’s best ever recruit!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, Kathleen is definitely a 10-Star, can't miss prospect.

May 6, 2019, 9:55 AM

Have never seen her without a smile, and that "Wow, how great is all THIS!" look on her face all the time is priceless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2019, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Unsung hero of Clemson Football Program.. ]

Dabo also says she is his first recruit- he has shared how he campaigned among the other school patrol kids to get her elected so he could get to know her better. Pretty forward thinking for a 9-year-old, and tells us he has always had good instincts about people!

May 6, 2019, 11:16 AM

We are definitely blessed with Mrs. Swinney. Actually we are blessed to have the entire Swinney family in our corner.

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

May 6, 2019, 11:28 AM

Everyone on this thread has a firm grasp of the obvious, but very glad to see it in black & white. She is fantastic!!!

Absolutely!***

May 6, 2019, 11:34 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

May 6, 2019, 12:29 PM

3 or 4 years ago, Kathleen approached my wife and me at the All In Ball. She talked to us for about 10 minutes as if we were lifelong friends, but we had never met her before. She's very down to earth like Dabo is.

Tiger Band 70-74

Great person after all she has been through***

May 6, 2019, 1:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great person after all she has been through***

May 7, 2019, 6:28 AM

Not every program can be as lucky as we are with Mrs. Swinney. Anyone remember Lane Kiffin's ex-wife at Tennessee. She was beautiful but not the best representation of their program.

May 7, 2019, 6:55 AM

Do y'all remember Muschy's and Dabo's first appearance together at some type of publicity or charity event soon after Muschy was announced as the Chicken head coach? He joked that she was flirting with him. What a d@#che. She is on such a different level than he is. All class.

May 7, 2019, 7:09 AM

Muscoot could never get someone as classy as Mrs. Swinney to flirt with him. He is a Coot, no one wants him. Mrs. Swinney is to classy!

May 7, 2019, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Unsung hero of Clemson Football Program.. ]

She probably told him his fly was down or he had something green stuck in his front teeth, most folks wouldn't consider that flirting, but I guess Muscoot does. What an @ss.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hear! Hear!

May 7, 2019, 7:27 AM

Kathleen is unquestionably a terrific First Lady of Clemson football. She used to be unsung but thanks for "sunging" her!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic