Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unresolved Issues
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Unresolved Issues

Jan 19, 2019, 5:22 PM

Our federal government is currently embroiled with many issues, some created by both sides of the aisle who are unwilling to seek a compromise. The government shutdown, the wall on the Mexican border and our foreign policy are among the more noticeable issues. And here in South Carolina there are reports of potholes on I-26 going toward Charleston, some of our bridges need replacing and the conduct of some Gamecock fans in and around Doo Doo Stadium is reprehensible.

And here sit many true and loyal Americans on their commodes, seeking a non-partisan solution to one of the most perplexing problems facing the nation. Should the toilet tissue come off the roll over or under? This topic has divided this nation for several generations and it's time for our elected officials to get off their seats and flush this issue before it creates a crisis of epic proportions.

Furthermore, our Department of Indoor Plumbing and Outhouses should, without delay, develop standards and procedures for removing the tissue from the roll. Efficiency experts estimate lost time from indecisions re the removal of tissue from the roll costs an employer 27 minutes per day per person.

Each one of has, no doubt, encountered additional problems in the most sacred of places, our bathrooms and in other bathrooms we have visited. There is no standard location for the installation of the tissue holder. It may be in front, to the side or even behind the commode. I have actually seen one that hung from the ceiling. In a hotel in Shrewsbury, England, the tissue dispenser was on the wall in front of the commode. If a person did not notice the tissue was out of reach from the commode, he/she was not going to be a happy camper when the bell rang. Maybe a person with acrobatic skills would have been able to retrieve a few sheets of tissue but most people would have need for a "call for help" button.

For the safety and convenience of the commode occupant, I would highly recommend our state and federal governments direct their attention to this issue and give it Number One priority on their legislative agenda.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unresolved Issues

Jan 19, 2019, 11:23 PM

Thank you for having the courage to address this issue.

If you have toddlers, puppies or cats the paper should come from under the roll, to ensure that some paper remains on the roll for those who actually need it. Once everyone in your household outgrows the phase where it is fun to unroll the paper, over the top is preferred. ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unresolved Issues

Jan 19, 2019, 11:59 PM

Good points TigerKAT! Think you just saved the government untold quantities of money that would have been spent by the Department of Indoor Plumbing and Outhouses studying the problem!! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic