Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA is like, or tries to be like the middle school bully.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

UGA is like, or tries to be like the middle school bully.

Apr 20, 2019, 11:51 AM

All talk (barking) and running that mouth, comes off, and appears to be big and bad
(like a bulldog) but then when faced with adversity or something bigger or more intimidating than that ugly dawg, the bullydog finally meets their match and knocked Down a level or two from a smack in the mouth.

Example: please refer to the pregame against Texas where Beevo the Longhorn beats the bully down before the game and on the field, and the bullydog is brought down to reality.

So there you have it, UGA in a nutshell, :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA is like, or tries to be like the middle school bully.

Apr 20, 2019, 12:15 PM

In all the Georgia-hate posts I've see here or anywhere else, this is the dumbest. To think you actually had these thoughts then committed to embarrassing yourself by posting them. You think the UGA fanbase was "brought to reality" by the mascot being charged by a 2000 pound animal? The next time you want to run down UGA do what others do; bring up the 30 plus years w/o a NC, or attack the fanbase everyone seems to hate, or reference a made up fanbase allegation about cheating at recruiting. I have to think you can do better than this.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 12:21 PM

It’s called a metaphor. I know reading at a high school level is frowned upon within your fan base, but if your going to insist on playing in this sandbox I suggest you step up your intellect game.

Apr 20, 2019, 3:10 PM

To appreciate subtle humor,it helps to have more than just a ganglion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Apr 20, 2019, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA is like, or tries to be like the middle school bully. ]

I think this is more like sarcasm. And sarcasm often doesn't work on here or anywhere on the internet because somebody always takes it seriously. I have started putting (sarcasm) after my sarcastic remarks. That way people will immediately know that I wasn't serious. (This was not sarcasm)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 6:30 PM

This *** (not sarcasm)

Apr 20, 2019, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA is like, or tries to be like the middle school bully. ]

It’s called a metaphor. I know reading at a high school level is frowned upon within your fan base, but if your going to insist on playing in this sandbox I suggest you step up your intellect game.

Apr 20, 2019, 12:37 PM

Just saying how I always interpreted Georgia, like a bully , until something bigger and better comes along, and knocks you down to hush that bark.

Hardly anybody on here would give Georgia much thought

Apr 20, 2019, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA is like, or tries to be like the middle school bully. ]

if it weren’t for their jealous fans coming over here to troll our board. Because it has happened so frequently, especially since we won the first national championship, people on this board continually use Georgia as the butt of a lot of jokes. You can’t blame us for that. I’ve read this board for over a decade. It used to hardly ever happen. You only have your own fans to blame for it. Superdawg51, Bulldog, etc. are why this board is the way it is towards Georgia. I suggest that you realize that you are guest from another fanbase on our board and that some trash talk is going to come with the territory especially when Georgia fans incite it as much as they have. You’ve been a good sport so far and I’ve given you many TUs because of the way you handle yourself but the Georgia hate you see on here is mostly reactionary.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Did-Georgia-loss-basically-end-Tigers-season-1898812

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA is like, or tries to be like the middle school bully. ]

What about preseason National Champs since 1981, can we laugh at this ?
Tia

Re: second best

Apr 20, 2019, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA is like, or tries to be like the middle school bully. ]

Have you found a long-last Bama relative yet?

I live in GA, and work in the shadow of Athens. There was a time when no one would wear colors other than red and black except to support their high schools (many of whom are also red and black and have Bulldawgs as their mascot. Go figure.) But now droves of Dawg fans have switched their allegiance to the Crimson Tide because they're tired of losing.

How 'bout it, Dawg? Tired of being second best in the SEC? So you wanna find a reason to root for Bama, so you can upgrade to second best in the nation?

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic