Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tua seems to play the drama card
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,741

Tua seems to play the drama card

Dec 6, 2018, 11:17 PM

Not just cause of tonight but the whole season. I know his knee was a bit banged up but he hobbles one time then fine the next. People think hes not going to play in the playoffs? That's laughable. It's all a build up

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tua seems to play the drama card

Dec 6, 2018, 11:23 PM

When we meet them in Santa Clara , I want him healthy and ready .
No excuses .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 7, 2018, 2:32 AM

We want all of them healthy in Califonia. Give the Tigers your best shot cause I promise you it wont be enough

Go Tigers!

Dec 7, 2018, 3:47 AM

NO EXCUSES!!! We want ALL of them healthy, that way, when we curb stomp all of em, including MIGHTY BAMA with the academy award winning QB, eSECpn will look pathetic with all that egg on their faces, while eating crow!!!!!!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!! WIN EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Which of the wins in our past are tainted by excuses?

Dec 7, 2018, 3:57 AM

I just don't ever understand that argument. No team is 100% ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 6:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Tua seems to play the drama card ]

I think you're forgetting one small detail; We still have to get past the Irish.
Too many armchair quarterbacks wanting to look ahead.
I'm just glad Dabo ain't one of them.

Dec 7, 2018, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Tua seems to play the drama card ]

I disagree. I want whatever Bama team shows up. If Jalen and Tua are both still injured, sucks to be Bama. But thats the way the cookie crumbles.

There are alot of components to being the "best" team. If your team is injured, you arent the best. If your guys cant stay healthy enough to run through the championship and win, you arent the best.

The best teams are the ones that win. If you cant win because your guys are injured, then neither the team nor the players are the best.

Sure, freak injuries occur (see Mike Williams), but thats life. Life isnt fair. Uncertain and random circumstances do occur which can impeded progress. it happens. If you cant overcome those circumstances, you aren't the best.

Life doesnt wait for you to heal. Predators dont wait for injure prey to get better. When the the time comes (in this case, a football game) you have to show up and play and perform, injured or not. If you cant overcome your circumstances, and lose, then you lose. You aren't the best. And refusing to acknowledge that, making excuses about "oh, Tua was injured", then is CLEAR they aren't the best. the best teams dont make excuses, they win, or they learn from their losses and improve.

The best teams overcome and win, injured or not. If Bama cant win because Tua has an injury, too bad. That means neither Bama nor Tua are the best. Plain and simple.

They'll give us what they got, we'll give 'em what we got, and the best team will win.

Dec 7, 2018, 10:01 AM

Exactly right. DW4 showed how it’s done beating Scar with a torn ACL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 5:48 AM

He likely has a torn acl. That is in addition to his recent ankle issue. I don’t think it’s drama. I think he’s really hurt.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah Bama was so glad that DW4 wasn't hurt in 2016.

Dec 7, 2018, 7:52 AM

They would've HATED to play against SChussler.

Bama was also so disappointed that Mike Williams didn't play in 2015, or Deon Cain.

Bama really hated that ETN and Tee Higgins were hurt last year against them.

Even though that helped them win 2 Natties, think how bad that sucked having to play against a team who had a few injured players.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,741
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic