Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is an embarrassment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

This is an embarrassment

Jan 5, 2019, 9:25 PM

But what’s new? One good year and Brownell is all of a sudden a god. Give me a break. (Bring on the TD’s)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is an embarrassment

Jan 5, 2019, 9:28 PM

I think it's going about as expected. They're the number 1 team in the nation and stacked. Skara starts for us. We're not even ranked. Why would you expect more? They also have 3 of the top 5 picks in the next NBA draft playing for them.

Jan 5, 2019, 9:31 PM

Love some tigers hoops but all the focus is on Monday night friend. It's Duke, lose and move on, make the tourney and root for our boys. See you in cali.

Jan 5, 2019, 9:33 PM

Exactly

Jan 5, 2019, 9:29 PM

Yeah , we should beat Duke in basketball or it means our coach is terrible .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I’m sorry but

Jan 5, 2019, 9:29 PM

Coach Brownell isn’t the one out there throwing the ball away to Duke every other possession. But sure, put the blame on him.

Jan 5, 2019, 9:34 PM

I am too excited about football to care. Nothing can rain on me right now.

Ok chief...***

Jan 5, 2019, 9:40 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 9:40 PM

When you give player's parents jobs and a house you tend to get the best players. Also I don't put the loss on Brownell this team isn't talented enough to play with Duke. With that said though I'm not a Brownell backer, thought he should have been fired after not getting Zion. Zion is the only reason he received the extension to show Zion he'd be here through however long he wanted to stay. If and only if they make the tourney this year will I even entertain the notion of changing my feelings on Brownell. I said it last year, once is a fluke but twice is a trend and trend make me happy. I still feel Clemson needs a recruiter as a head coach not an X's and O's guy. Let's get the guys here then go after an X's and O's guy. I'm sorry but as good as most of the top male programs are at Clemson with football, baseball and even soccer Brownell should have been able to capitalize on the popularity of Clemson continuing to grow and been able to get at least one elite guy. Trust me I understand college basketball recruiting is a different animal but to not swing one top in-state guy is unacceptable. Also I don't care South Carolina didn't either because Sout Carolina isn't Clemson.

Great points..

Jan 5, 2019, 10:00 PM

Also with the basketball facility upgrades. Don't you think we would start to see a lot better recruiting now? We are still getting the marginal top 100-150 top rated player. I expected to start getting some more top 50-75 rated players. If we don't make the tourney again this year, this next two to three seasons is critical for Brad.

Re: Great points..

Jan 5, 2019, 10:09 PM

The basketball facilities isnt the problem.

If u don't play the game in college basketball recruiting, your going to be in the 2nd tier.

BB hasn't missed not one layup***

Jan 5, 2019, 9:44 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Jan 5, 2019, 9:49 PM

Expected. Won’t be the last this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic