Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This country is in a lot of trouble.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

This country is in a lot of trouble.

Feb 26, 2019, 7:10 PM

Call it culture wars....whatever it's getting bad.

The left is going waay to far left talking about reparations and God knows what all.

To the right, in some cases thinking Trump was "sent by God to give this country one last chance."

To this :

"what the Trumpettes set out to do, making people, particularly women, aware of what a great President and savior of our country, Donald J. Trump will be."

Founded by very wealthy women from Beverly Hills and Florida...the above statement is their mission.

God help us all.

http://trumpettesusa.com/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This country is in a lot of trouble.

Feb 26, 2019, 7:14 PM

You are a Looney Toon.

Leftists thought Obama was sent by whatever they don’t believe in and Bush was sent by God to handle the 9/11 mess. Imagine Gore standing on that rubble trying to be a strong man and figure for our country.

It’s all cyclical. All of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2019, 7:16 PM

I like the way your post doesn't seem to understand my post. Try reading it again...or are you for paying reparations for slavery?

IT's looney toons on both sides...

Hey loon, you just threw the reparations line in

Feb 26, 2019, 7:23 PM

to try to look reasonable. Give it up, youre a TRUMP HATER!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey loon, you just threw the reparations line in

Feb 26, 2019, 7:30 PM

No intellectually weak one, I think that the Dems are going way too far left and the reparations idea is a very bad one. The further left they go, the more centrist American's they lose.

That, however, does not diminsh my disgust of Trump and some of those who support the narcistic, lying piece of shiit.

Sorry I didn't make that clear in 1st post. ;)

No, loony tune....read it AGAIN

Feb 26, 2019, 7:35 PM

YOU ONLY MENTIONED REPARATIONS to try and convince others that you are looking at things from both sides..you cant fool anyone....

Re: No, loony tune....read it AGAIN

Feb 27, 2019, 6:10 AM

There there little guy, it'll be ok. Your daddy Drumpf still loves you.

Feb 27, 2019, 7:53 AM

Who the fuvck is this infiltrating our board?! Get the ever living fucck out of here and don’t let the door hit you.

Drumpf? What are you like 12 years old?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2019, 8:53 AM

Easy there fella. Thought you big boy repubs could handle a little humor. I mean you constantly are "joking" and having "locker room talk" about everything else right?

Feb 27, 2019, 8:55 AM

You don’t belong here. See your way out and don’t come back.

Feb 27, 2019, 9:04 AM

You're certainly inclusive.

Feb 27, 2019, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: This country is in a lot of trouble. ]

I wonder if we would have invaded Iraq with Gore up there? If would have not gone, we would have been way better off.

Feb 27, 2019, 8:19 AM

Being as it was a bipartisan effort, it wouldn’t have mattered. Nice try though waffle.

Feb 27, 2019, 8:29 AM

Being that most Dems voted against it and that it would never happen without presidential support, that it really likely would have never happened with Gore. We will never know for sure, but from what I see of Gore, he wouldn't have taken us into the blunder in Iraq. He wouldn't have had Cheney in his ear either.

Every Day We Should Thank

Feb 26, 2019, 7:30 PM

our lucky stars that the writers of our Constitution were brilliant enough to set our country up as a democratic republic with three branches of government and a set of checks and balance that allow individual freedom while protecting the rights of others.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Every Day We Should Thank

Feb 27, 2019, 8:07 AM

Then why are ATF agents collecting paycheck instead of prison sentences?

Feb 26, 2019, 7:40 PM

I hate to ever agree with tigermaniac, but God man.You're a looney tune.

There is no major push from the left to pay reparations. And the site you posted is kooky nonsense. I think we tend to forget on this board that someone like Memphis is an extremist, not a regular guy.

I actually do agree with your post title, but you went off the rails after that.

tigermanIac? hmmmm

Feb 26, 2019, 7:46 PM

tigermanac®

tigermaniac®

Re: tigermanIac? hmmmm

Feb 26, 2019, 7:56 PM

I always call him tigermaniac. Get it together, dude.

Re: tigermanIac? hmmmm

Feb 26, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to tigermanIac? hmmmm ]

tigermaniac is actually a sound rational person that does not have as chip on his shoulder. There should be no confusing the two.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2019, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: This country is in a lot of trouble. ]

CU17 said:

I hate to ever agree with tigermaniac, but God man.You're a looney tune.

There is no major push from the left to pay reparations. And the site you posted is kooky nonsense. I think we tend to forget on this board that someone like Memphis is an extremist, not a regular guy.

I actually do agree with your post title, but you went off the rails after that.

And you've made my point, without the name calling part. The point of the OP was to highlight what we would ordinarily regard as idiocy has now become mainstream. The site I posted is up and active and has been since the election. It is kooky nonsense. But these kooks just threw their 2nd bash at Mar-A-Lago Saturday night with Fox's Jeanine Pirro as the keynote speaker..again. Hard to dismiss as merely kooky nonsense. Lee Greenwood, John Voight and "my pillow" fouder Mike Lindell were in attendance this past Saturday along with 700 guests.

No major push for repahttps://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-warren-embrace-reparations-for-black-americansrations? Only 3 of the Dem. Presidential Candidates, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris are calling for reparations. At this point Sanders and Harris are considered the Dem. frontrunners.

Next time you cowboys need to do a little research before you start calling people names.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-warren-embrace-reparations-for-black-americans

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/02/26/fox-news-host-boosts-mar-a-lago/?utm_term=.7edb5252d65e

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/2020-dems-back-idea-of-reparations-for-descendants-of-slaves

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/inside-country-themed-trumpette-gala-trump-s-mar-lago-n975161

Feb 26, 2019, 8:31 PM

You should read your links before you post them. The PBS link specifically says it's not talking about payments.

Feb 27, 2019, 3:13 PM

CU17 said:

You should read your links before you post them. The PBS link specifically says it's not talking about payments.

The word I used was 'reparations' not payments. There is some discussion as to the form that would take. Tax credit, education credits...etc.

I think the whole idea of reparations is a bad idea and unworkable.

Feb 27, 2019, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Re: This country is in a lot of trouble. ]

Harris is an angrier redo of Obama, but not as experienced or as intelligent.

Sanders is running off the shattered remnants of his 2016 momentum, which never really had any substance.

I would enjoy Bernie Sanders becoming President. He is too radical and out of touch to do anything, and too old to keep up. He would literally be the epitome of the "old man yells at the sky", and would be a lame duck President. If you think Trump hasnt gotten anything done, wait till you see Bernie in office lol

Feb 27, 2019, 8:24 AM

So who do you like out of the options we will likely have?

Feb 27, 2019, 8:26 AM

I know you won't asking me but it'll be Biden or Trump again imho.

Trump wins easily if we nominate any of the others who have announced so far.

I think Biden announces soon.

Feb 27, 2019, 8:30 AM

So he will be 78 years old entering the White House. Sounds like you have a huge issue as “old white men” have run this country long enough. Time to let a 30 year old female run it and see what happens.

Feb 27, 2019, 8:30 AM

Lol NOT

Feb 27, 2019, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: This country is in a lot of trouble. ]

She turns 30 in 2020

https://images.prod.meredith.com/product/efa82361842f2a76407d09bf1177b88b/1531239460996/l/trends-international-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-hannah-davis-cover-wall-poster-22-375-x-34

Feb 27, 2019, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: This country is in a lot of trouble. ]

Yeah I would go Bidn over anyone the Dems have out there so far. The lady from Minnesota seems interesting, because she is moderate, but I don't know her well enough. As far as Trump, the only good news if he wins is that he won't be campaigning with all of his rallies in his 2nd term. He may calm down some.

Feb 27, 2019, 8:37 AM

True.

As much as we dislike Trump and many of us do lots of wishful hoping that he ends up kicked out or in jail, he will be hard to beat. I don't give a #### what any poll says.

Pretty good economy and no major conflicts around the world will be plusses for him come voting time.

Feb 27, 2019, 8:42 AM

Add that to some nutty Dems consistent comments and we(dems) have our hands full with Trump. I think he wins again. Some crazy Dem comments scare people off. That's why the Repubs love focusing on AOC. People may would rather just stick with the nutcase they do know and go with Trump. The unknown of the Des may scare them.

Feb 27, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: This country is in a lot of trouble. ]

I agree with that. I think Biden will instantly be the frontrunner is he announces. I also agree that if the Dems nominate any of the far left candidates...Trump wins again.

The Democratic leadership is among the worst I've seen in my lifetime. Shumer, Pelosi, Clyburn are responsible, in my view, for the decline of the Dem Party over the last 10 years.

They're insistence on putting Hillary up for Presidency was dumb beyond dumb it virtually assured a Rep. win of the WH whether is was Trump or anyone else.

Feb 27, 2019, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Re: This country is in a lot of trouble. ]

I havent seen any I like. Trump did well with his economic promises, but has stagnated on every other or outright betrayed us on some. I'm most perturbed about his promises to "protect the 2nd Amendment" and pandering to gun owners while proceeding to say "take the guns first, due process second" and other rhetoric, his bump stock regulations, and his appointments of Whitaker and now Barr, both of whom are soft line gun grabbers.

So right now, I don't have a candidate unfortunately.

I didn't vote for Trump, however after experienced a college campus during one of the peak era's of Liberal politics in this country, I can admit that I thoroughly enjoyed how the Trump campaign landed a heavy gut punch to that side of our political culture. That has long lost its luster.

There was a good ~6 months or so where I was very optimistic and supportive of Trump after he was elected and we saw economic gains. That has worn off as well.

I hold out hope that if he gets reelected, he will use his 2nd term to go "no holds barred" on his 2016 campaign promises. But, I fear the consequences of him doing so unilaterally via "executive authority".I also fear that "no holds barred" for him just means he can turn his twitter ranting and political tantrums up to 1000 since he doesnt have to worry about being reelected.

Feb 27, 2019, 8:04 AM

null

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic