Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This board amazes me... absolutely amazes me...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

This board amazes me... absolutely amazes me...

Nov 14, 2015, 8:01 PM

We are 10-0 for the first since 81, went on the road to NY (not NC), got their best attempt at an upset and NEVER trailed in this game, and people want to knock players and coaches they praised just days earlier.

Boulware was slappin' Chuck Norris around on TNET and actually saving the win against ND, and now fans want him benched... you think he would say he had a great game? And Peake finally plays a great game to help us win, and no one wants to admit our coaches played a part in that... what was it?... luck? We had a bad game, no doubt, but geez! Would your boss say you have been perfect every day?

Just a few years ago many fans would have killed to go 10-0 on the season with a C+ game overall. Enjoy the win and KNOW that Tony Elliott, Jeff Scott, Brent Venebles, and Dabo Swinney would ALL agree there is room for improvement and they will address this week, but YOU TAKE THE WINS AS THEY COME. We should do the same as fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN!

Nov 14, 2015, 8:05 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen. Amen.***

Nov 14, 2015, 8:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're are indeed some real

Nov 14, 2015, 8:09 PM

Peckerheads on this bored.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Along with some dirtpeckers.***

Nov 14, 2015, 11:03 PM

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Idiot trolls are

Nov 14, 2015, 8:13 PM

idiots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Amen!

Nov 14, 2015, 8:13 PM

Games like this are why it's so hard to be perfect and win them all!

Some games are blowouts, some aren't. This one was a dog fight, but you power through and find a way to win.

The team will continue to prepare the same way they have throughout the year and they'll be motivated by this close one. There are no guarantees, so we need to enjoy the wins and this season as it unfolds, no matter what.

Re: This board amazes me... absolutely amazes me...

Nov 14, 2015, 8:15 PM
image.jpg(85.1 K)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

House coots are easy to spot***

Nov 14, 2015, 8:28 PM

I approve this thread.....

Nov 14, 2015, 8:32 PM

.....Go Tigers.....

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Nov 14, 2015, 8:36 PM

Very well put. Football isn't easy and this win is a great win. We put up over 500 yards on this team on the road. I believe that we stay #1 in the playoff rankings and we move on to WF.

Go Tigers!!

Nov 14, 2015, 8:44 PM

Even if we don't stay at #1 who gives a ####. If we win out we will be fine. A win it's a win. I was at the game and glad we won...Even though it was not pretty. Btw Syracuse fans are scum. I had more eff yous to my gave than I could count. I'm from the north and am embarrassed to say so. Cuse fans suck

Nov 15, 2015, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: This board amazes me... absolutely amazes me... ]

A win is a win, probably played our worst game of the year but still got the win. I'll take it

Nov 14, 2015, 8:42 PM

this board should be shut down. if you dont have the stones to get on chat you should just get off the net.

WE're acting like Alabama fans

Nov 14, 2015, 8:43 PM

Which is stupid

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Nov 14, 2015, 8:45 PM

Amen!! Well said Tigerfan!

Disagree.

Nov 14, 2015, 8:49 PM

Lunar eclipses amaze me.

The fact that a 787 can take off and fly with 500 people on board amazes me.

My love for my kids amazes me.

This board---not so much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THEY ARE COOTS. FFS people remember or copy down the

Nov 14, 2015, 8:56 PM

Usernames rarely seen that are trashing Clemson and trying to stir ##### up. Just look at the pulse if you can't tell right off the bat, it's always a dead give away. How long have these same coots with the same usernames been doing this same garbage? They get the stupid fans all worked up and believing the garbage they're posting then it makes them feel better because they can tell themselves "well Clemson fans don't think they're that good and we could beat them so it must be true!". Stop paying attention to these morons or better yet block both the coot trolls and the idiots they get worked up into a panic. Just go through the posts made during the game and look at the ones making the negative posts and read through some of their previous posts and the posters going along with them.

You know they're rustled when now their only joy is in us not beating someone by more than 2 scores.

there's a lot of posers on here...

Nov 14, 2015, 11:09 PM

haters gonna hate, anonymity allows true motives to be hidden.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2015, 11:25 PM

Boo yah! Best post ever!

Best Is The Standard***

Nov 15, 2015, 9:15 AM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic