Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Think it's safe to say last 2 weeks have killed enthusiasm many had for the baseball team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Think it's safe to say last 2 weeks have killed enthusiasm many had for the baseball team

Apr 20, 2019, 5:52 PM

Team is having the struggles I thought would be having @ beginning of year, not w/ month & half left in the season. & definitely not against a down FSU squad last week & this weekend @ home against Duke. Guess time to tap brakes in this year & hope next year is when we finally knock the glass ceiling off & get back to competing for Omaha again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely disappointing to say the least

Apr 20, 2019, 5:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think it's safe to say last 2 weeks have killed enthusiasm many had for the baseball team

Apr 20, 2019, 5:58 PM

We are a long way from being where we are accustomed to our baseball team being. Even in “down” years, we wouldn’t lose 6 or 8 games in a row. Not ideal but here’s hoping we get it together before it’s too late.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think it's safe to say last 2 weeks have killed enthusiasm many had for the baseball team

Apr 21, 2019, 7:48 AM

well here you win a couple good series and people here tend to think we're a lock for Omaha. It is disappointing but lets see how they do the rest of the way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 12:05 PM

The overreaction to players’ performances is crazy on here. Like you said one weekend it’s Omaha the next it’s regional loss on the road lol
The criticism of the coaching staff is fine even if the fan is wrong. I’ve always felt it’s ok to criticize coaches and even point out players deficiencies but that’s it

Apr 21, 2019, 8:56 AM

Walks, coupled with errors means we are giving away a lot of unearned runs. You can’t spot teams an extra 3 or 4 runs a game and then hit to poorly make up the difference.

to include the players***

Apr 21, 2019, 2:56 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic