Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There is a poster on this board called "Bulldog"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

There is a poster on this board called "Bulldog"

Aug 26, 2018, 9:38 AM

Says he has been a member since 1998 and has 20 posts.

I understand lurking but in his case I'm guessing it took him 19 years to learn to write because he is one stupid ####.

If any of the mods are sweeping that is one dust bunny you might want out of here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is a poster on this board called "Bulldog"

Aug 26, 2018, 9:44 AM

why didn't you use Bulldog and call him out?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s ALL T-Mail “Bulldog"...

Aug 26, 2018, 10:19 AM

and let him know it’s alright to post even if he should use “was” instead of the plural “were”!

LoL ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let’s ALL T-Mail “Bulldog"...

Aug 26, 2018, 10:25 AM

Before you do that LBB, be aware that using 'were' instead of 'was' is correct when used in a hypothetical instance. Example: If I were a rich man... is correct, but If I was a rich man... is not.

Math guy giving English lessons. This is wrong on many levels. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: There is a poster on this board called "Bulldog" ]

Nice reply MyFavOrange!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, it could be that I didn't do it because

Aug 26, 2018, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: There is a poster on this board called "Bulldog" ]

1) I have no idea how you did it.
2) I didn't know you could do it.
3) I'm not interested in learning.

I was one of the first 30 or 40 posters to sign on to Tigernet back when it was mainly a computer science project for Tommy, Brian and Alan. The first few years were great times that will never be repeated. These days, I browse in the morning when I'm having coffee, again for a few minutes in the evening and sometimes when I get an alert that the staff has posted a good news story.

Sorry I'm not familiar with all the bells and whistles.

Well, actually I'm not sorry. Have a good evening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 12:32 PM

Dogs tend to bury things like old handles, then dig them up later.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would they want him out of here?***

Aug 26, 2018, 12:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 6:02 PM

Heck, if someone posts just one time each year, let him stay. There are some of us on this board who could make a vast improvement to the board if we were to limit our posts to one per year.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2018, 7:09 PM

“Bulldog” used to be a regular in TAC about 10 years ago. As I recall, he was actually an Erskine grad who worshiped The Dawgs ... haven’t seen him post in many years. He could be a major irritant back then. Looks like he’s posting on the board now since TAC is essentially dead.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since you mentioned TAC

Aug 26, 2018, 7:43 PM

I think I remember him too.

We had some good times in that place.

Every single day :)

remember when there were only 20 spots

Aug 26, 2018, 8:00 PM

and on Friday afternoons it actually filled up. Then we found out about the back door and bmeist had to install a brake

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since you mentioned TAC

Aug 27, 2018, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Since you mentioned TAC ]

I found Tigernet in Fall 2000 while dating my now wife while she attended UNCheat and lived in a dorm. I didn't understand the internet AT ALL then until she taught me how to create an email account at hotmail and then one day when I went to the computer lab with her and all the screens had this "Google" on them. I asked her what that was and how do I get to hotmail since she had set up my home computer's home screen to hotmail I just thought that was "it" lol. She told me it was a search engine and could find about anything you wanted on the internet. I remember sitting there as she worked on homework and searching Clemson Tigers and found Tigernet and got hooked. I think I started an account that year but forgot the log in info and didn't open a new account until 2007. I had used to get all my inside "scoop" recruiting info from my uncle the 2-3 times a year I would see him, then I started telling him things he hadn't heard yet from reading the forums and he was like, "how did you hear about that?" lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic