Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The tomb is empty!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 88
| visibility 1

The tomb is empty!!!

Apr 21, 2019, 8:25 AM

He is risen!!!! Happy Easter to my Tiger family!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The tomb is empty!!!

Apr 21, 2019, 8:29 AM

Praise Jesus Christ our Savior for dying so that we can have a personal relationship with Him throughout eternity!! Oh what love is that?!

Are you saying one of our football players finally woke up?***

Apr 21, 2019, 8:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He means Danny just got up***

Apr 21, 2019, 9:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that like a 5-wide formation? I mean, since this is the

Apr 21, 2019, 8:57 AM

foosball bored.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 9:13 AM

:)

Apr 21, 2019, 9:16 AM

Happy Easter - Renfrow!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

He's alive and I'm forgiven.

Apr 21, 2019, 9:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DQfthEHVc4

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: He's alive and I'm forgiven.

Apr 23, 2019, 12:24 AM

To be 100% totally honest, I was a H&11 raiser most of my life and I knew that I needed to change bc if I didn't I knew that I was one that would bust H&11 wide open. But I didn't change, I stayed the path that I was on until my life was seriously threaten with Hep C!!! I found a church with a great Bible base preacher, and the more he preached, the more I would pray. One day when services was about over, I bowed my head telling Jesus everything I could remember that I had done in sin, and I told him that I wasn't asking him to save my life, that I just wanted to ask God for forgiveness bc there were things I've done I needed forgiveness for bc I felt awful for the way that I had lived my life knowing the whole time that I was doing wrong, and when I ask God in the name of Jesus for forgiveness, every hair on my body was standing straight up that it felt like an electric current going through my entire body with uncontrollable tears just a flowing down my face. The absolute truth, my wife look at me and ask if I was alright, with a trembling voice and tears flooding down my face, I said that I am now. I have no doubts that God touched me, and I have completely changed my life around. I'm not a perfect christian as some in church act to be, but I'm a total believer in God and my lord and savior Jesus Christ, and I pray several times a day, and I have been cured of Hep C, and I do my best everyday to not do anything that I know would disappoint Jesus bc I believe he stood with me confessing my sins to God, in fact, I know that he did Amen!!! I believe that when I die, I will walk into Heaven with the gates wide open to welcome me. Amen!!! I had ask for forgiveness before that day and I felt nothing, but now I know that God knew that I wasn't serious and that I wouldn't change at that time. So when you ask, you better be dead serious or God will ignore you bc he knows if you are serious and when you're trying to get his blessing without changing your life for the good for yourself, and for Jesus, Amen!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Why seek ye the living among the dead?'***

Apr 21, 2019, 9:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 9:49 AM

So why was Jesus dying a requirement for God to be able to forgive sins?

Ha. They debate this in seminary and it always leads down

Apr 21, 2019, 10:02 AM

the path of freewill and pre-destination.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Apr 21, 2019, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

Why did he have to die at all?

Apr 21, 2019, 10:10 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dying-and-rising_deity

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

He’s not dead!

Apr 21, 2019, 10:19 AM

Where is he?

Found him

Apr 21, 2019, 10:20 AM

jesus

Apr 21, 2019, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

He died for our sins. To answer your question as to why because you have to die before you can be resurrected. His death was for our sins, however it was meaningless if he did not arise. It is the justification that he is who he said he is. Hope this helps.

Apr 21, 2019, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

Go had to know what it felt like to be a man on earth, so he incarnated himself as Jesus Christ. As God, the only thing you could give people to show them how much you love them is your sons life. As for Jesus, he willingly gave up his life it to show you how much he loves you. God was so irate at the unholy and unrighteousness of man, he was about to destroy it all, but Jesus took it upon himself to wear the sins of man and pay the ultimate price...Himself.

Apr 21, 2019, 10:26 AM

So Jesus is God, but also the son of God? Confusing.

Apr 21, 2019, 10:29 AM

You may have to read a little to understand it... if you are willing.

Apr 21, 2019, 10:34 AM

I went to Christian private school until high school and that part still doesn't make sense to me.

Apr 21, 2019, 3:38 PM

Carlsbad® said:

I went to Christian private school until high school and that part still doesn't make sense to me.

None of it makes sense to a rational person. Let me paraphrase the story-

God was pissed at people for a few thousand years because his first two prototype children who were specifically designed not to know the difference between right and wrong didn't listen to Him and did wrong.

Then he sent his boy down to a part of the world where he would reach the fewest possible people to straighten out the populace. First, we mostly ignored the lad and then we tortured and killed him. The Son had not bargained for this and wailed, "Father, why have you forsaken me?"

God looks down at the bloody mess we made of his child and thinks, "Hey, these people aren't so bad after all. That's just the way I used to do things with Moses and the mob in the old days! Time to let these murdering thugs into Heaven."

I don't care how they taught the rationalization in Lying-for-Jesus University, it's nonsense (for lack of my ability to use a more precise word on this site) on more levels than I can cover here.

Apr 21, 2019, 5:50 PM

You better hope you’re right.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:07 PM

You better hope you picked the right religion. I reckon just about everybody thinks their God is the real one.

Apr 21, 2019, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

Clever and witty. But until someone can explain why the bones and body of Jesus aren’t in that tomb, I’ll rationally and by faith choose to follow Jesus.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:02 PM

Maybe they were moved? Maybe they were never there? Maybe it's just a man made story like Mormons believe it.

Maybe it's just a ripoff of one of the umpteen other

Apr 21, 2019, 6:10 PM

resurrection myths predating Christianity, particularly in the ancient Near East.

Re: Maybe it's just a ripoff of one of the umpteen other

Apr 21, 2019, 6:16 PM

Tell me about those other resurrection stories that have so significantly impacted history...

And if you don’t think it’s true, why do you (and others here) care so much? I don’t think the earth is flat so I’ve never even once commented, refuted, or discussed the topic with anyone who has. It just doesn’t matter to me if you choose to believe that. But if I have a doubt as to whether something may be true and I believe the opposite, well then I will engage the conversation. I suppose that’s why so many who don’t believe the “resurrection myth” care enough to comment.

There's as much evidence to suggest the Earth is flat

Apr 21, 2019, 6:21 PM

as there is to suggest that anyone's religion has any basis in reality.

Pythagoras actually figured out the Earth was spherical over 2,500 years ago.

Re: There's as much evidence to suggest the Earth is flat

Apr 21, 2019, 6:27 PM

To say there isn’t evidence to believe Christianity might even have a remote possibility of being true is simply willful ignorance. Examine the evidence. Sincerely.

A skeptic's investigation:

Apr 21, 2019, 10:14 PM [ in reply to There's as much evidence to suggest the Earth is flat ]

https://www.amazon.com/Case-Christ-Journalists-Personal-Investigation/dp/0310339308

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 22, 2019, 12:16 AM [ in reply to There's as much evidence to suggest the Earth is flat ]

Most religions are based on long ago realities but their true meaning has been lost.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2019, 12:25 AM [ in reply to There's as much evidence to suggest the Earth is flat ]

Most religions are based on long ago realities that have been long forgotten and the religion's true meaning lost along with the memories.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 6:10 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

Man made story by who? Who stood to gain by making up a story about God coming to earth, dying for our offense against Him? Surely it wasn’t made up by the disciples or any of the other early followers of Jesus. They were killed for believing that “made up story.” Surely someone in that group would have raised their hand and exposed the lie. Not to mention, those who weren’t followers of Jesus validated both his person and his message.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:13 PM

Why are all of the other religions you don't believe in made up? Why are their cults?

Apr 21, 2019, 6:21 PM

For the same reason I initially engaged this conversation. Explain to me why the tomb is empty and where the body and bones of Jesus are and I’ll question my faith. Until then, I’ll rationally and by faith choose to believe that Jesus was who He said He was....God, Savior, Lord.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:30 PM

They were moved or never there and the rest is fiction.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:52 PM

So in 2000 years of history that’s been singularly impacted by no other story like the story of Jesus, not one, single, solitary substantial claim of Jesus’ body being moved has ever been brought forward. But your reasoning is not new. It’s actually found in the Bible...

“While the women were on their way, some of the guards went into the city and reported to the chief priests everything that had happened. When the chief priests had met with the elders and devised a plan, they gave the soldiers a large sum of money, telling them, “You are to say, ‘His disciples came during the night and stole him away while we were asleep.’ If this report gets to the governor, we will satisfy him and keep you out of trouble.” So the soldiers took the money and did as they were instructed. And this story has been widely circulated among the Jews to this very day.”
??Matthew? ?28:11-15?

I appreciate the honesty of Thomas Nagel. Sometimes people should just state their intentions rather than making things up...
“It isn’t just that I don’t believe in God and, naturally, hope that I’m right in my
belief. It’s that I hope there is no God! I don’t want there to be a God; I don’t
want the universe to be like that.” – Philosopher, Thomas Nagel

Apr 21, 2019, 7:15 PM

People don't even know if it was ever there. People believe all kinds of fiction in the name of religion.

Apr 21, 2019, 7:41 PM

And people refuse to believe all kinds of things (in spite of overwhelming evidence) in the name of not wanting there to be a god.

So 2000 years of history, including the persecution and martyrdom of every disciple who walked with Jesus, even though they didn’t know if the body was ever there? They died for following Jesus, even though they weren’t sure if He was ever really in that tomb? Their uncertainty was so undetectable that an entire religion overtook the Roman Empire and has since impacted every generation like nothing else in history? If you’re convinced the tomb was empty or He was never even there, why do you care so much?

Apr 21, 2019, 7:47 PM

There is really no evidence, other than word of a small group of men that passed it down, that Jesus was anything more than a man. It's all faith.

Apr 21, 2019, 7:54 PM

There really is evidence but even evidence seems foolish to some. Thanks for the conversation. I’m off to spend time with friends and family. Go Tigers!

Apr 21, 2019, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

You will find out one day when you die.....and we will all die one day......the only way to get to Heaven is through Jesus Christ.......hopefully you will except Jesus before that day arrives.......I will pray for you brother......Go Tigers!!!!!

Apr 21, 2019, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

The tomb was guarded by the most elite soldiers of that time. Some fishermen overpowered them and stole the body? His disciples steal his body? Why? What benefit would they receive by perpetuating that lie? So you seem to think that men would do something that would be of no financial or other benefit to them, and then go to prison and die agonizing deaths to cover up that lie? Why would Jesus followers die agonizing deaths if they were not convinced Christ rose? Research how the disciples of Christ died. You can find that well documented in secular sources. Ask yourself if you would suffer what they did and die they way they died to perpetuate a lie. I sure wouldn't.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

The part I have trouble with is a supposedly loving god forcing people to either believe a story from 2000 years ago or burn for eternity....

Apr 21, 2019, 6:35 PM

He is a good God but just an insecure God.

Kids with cancer. THAT's the part I have trouble with.***

Apr 22, 2019, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

Challenge accepted.

You're reading the Bible wrongly (if you've read it, that is- actually reading that book with an open mind is one of the fast-tracks to atheism).

The only real references to this story are found in the Gospels and the Gospels don't really agree on any of the significant details (when he was born, his family tree, his preachments, when he died as in time of day,what he said on the cross, who found the tomb, what was in the tomb and who the not-exactly-empty tomb finders told about it- to name about half as it's been a while for me.

You have to read them side-by-side, see all the contradictions, realize we don't even know who wrote them (not one claims to have been there or writes as if he were) and that they were originally written in Greek (not something an fisherman apostle would know), and written long after the fact to grasp the mythology.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:38 PM

I assume you have never genuinely studied the scriptures based on this. The exact opposite is true for everything you’ve actually written. It’s all there.

But even if you won’t read the Bible sincerely, try Pliny the Younger and another Jewish writer, Josephus, who had no stake in validating the reality of all you say.

But again, explain the empty tomb. If He’s there, then all I’ve written is indeed fantasy.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:46 PM

It’s an intriguing story no doubt. It is an amazing thing that despite the persecution the early Christians faced that their religion took over the Roman Empire BUT...

It doesn’t make much sense that a loving god would force people living thousands of years later into eternal damnation for not believing something that they have no way of knowing happened.

Apr 21, 2019, 7:07 PM

The great love of God that would willfully give himself to die in my place, when it was me who created the offense, is enough for me to say yes to His invitation to follow Him. An empty grave is the compelling evidence for me to respond as the created and not attempt to be the Creator.

I chose (and still do) to love my wife and have never been forced to do so. Taking away the choice (and forcing me to love her) would seemingly negate the compelling effect of love. Without choice, I’m simply a mechanism operating under the command of a great puppet master. Don’t overlook the beauty of the choice God gives humanity.

Apr 21, 2019, 7:16 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

Rjohn19 - I do not mean this in a mean spirited way, but that is possibly the most ignorant post I have ever read and a complete misrepresentation of what the bible says or means.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

Try reading the book by Lee Strobel. It is called the case for Christ.

Apr 22, 2019, 12:14 AM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

If you're really interested in understanding why these stories are told and the origins of pretty much all religions try a series of books by Dwardu Cardona.
The first one is called - God Star.

They explain the origins of pagan and occult practices too. They're full of esoteric bits of knowledge such as why judges wear black and purple is associated with royalty.

A couple of hour + long videos you can learn from on YouTube by the Thunderbolts Project are titled - Symbols of an Alien Sky and Thunderbolts of the Gods.

A companion of sorts to these is a book by David Talbot called - The Saturn Myth. It actually predates the videos by a couple of decades.

I was a hardcore Evangelical Christian at one time and wouldn't entertain the thought that there was more to understand than what I'd been told. Those tutorials I listed were eye opening to say the least and made me realize the people who recruited me into "hardcore'" Christianity didn't know their own religion or the Bible either. Especially Genesis.

Happy enlightenment.

we dont have all

Apr 21, 2019, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

the answers concerning the plan of salvation. i mean, it comes from the mind of God, so the complexity of this is probably beyond us and heres why i say that.

I can recall a Charles Spurgeon sermon that mentions the angels desperately wanted to understand forgiveness and simply, could NOT.

Spurgeon may have been preaching from

Apr 21, 2019, 11:28 AM

“Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.”
??1 Peter? ?1:11-12? ?KJV??
https://www.bible.com/1/1pe.1.11-12.kjv

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

Not really.

Wait, so God isn't omniscient? But the Bible says...***

Apr 22, 2019, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

You get that answer in Genesis and Romans.

faith and love

Apr 21, 2019, 10:25 AM

what a blessing we have here as fans.

we care. we dont quit. we work hard. we pray for good.

this amazing situation has to be an answered prayer for someone.

I thought Easter was the day Jesus came out of his hole

Apr 21, 2019, 10:31 AM

& saw his shadow? Rick Grimes would not stand for zombie worship

Re: I thought Easter was the day Jesus came out of his hole

Apr 21, 2019, 11:56 AM

Are you trying to be funny ? Try again

Apr 21, 2019, 1:20 PM

If Jesus is alive why doesn’t he appear to people today? Seems like that would be a better way to convert people rather than relying on christians who can’t seem to agree on much themselves. How many denominations are there?

Apr 21, 2019, 1:28 PM

It’s called faith. You deny that miracles happen to people these days? Every day that I wake up I have proof of a greater power at work. I choose not put faith into any man on earth, a scientist or a government body. Some choose to see it, some take it for granted.

Apr 21, 2019, 1:40 PM

No I’m saying that it doesn’t make sense for Jesus to appear to a handful of people and then judge everyone on whether or not they believe in him. Whether I spend eternity in heaven or eternal damnation depends on my reaction to what a man supposedly did thousands of years ago?

Re: The tomb is empty!!!ts

Apr 21, 2019, 6:22 PM

I'm sorry but you have no understanding of Christianity. Certainly you are welcome to not believe or do whatever you want, but you should develop an understanding of what it is about before making a post as if you have any kind of grasp as to what it is about. Your description of what it entails is just plain ignorant.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:32 PM

So what happens to those who choose not to believe?

Apr 21, 2019, 7:27 PM

You are permanently separated from the love of God. Since you cannot it will not see the face of God, then I guess you will not know the difference. I had rather focus on what happens to those who love God.

To put it in perspective the bible says that God loved us and knew us before we were in out mother's womb. Perhaps you have never had children or grandchildren, but I can assure that I loved my children and grandchildren long before they were born. I can only imagine the love of a Holy Father who loved us more than we love our own children. Would you lay down your life for your children? I sure would ...... In a heartbeat!

Please learn what the Bibke says and means and if you choose not to believe, fine. But please based on what the Bible says and not what other unbelievers say it says.

Apr 21, 2019, 7:37 PM

Sorry ..... Since you cannot "or" will not ...........

Apr 21, 2019, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!!ts ]

The bible also says that god blinds people so that they can't believe....he then sends these people to hell. And he sends people who are born and raised in other religions to hell, and people who are raised and influenced by atheists...

See you live in your little bubble in South Carolina where christianity is everywhere. So you're lucky you were surrounded by it and get to go to heaven but all those other people who didn't have much of a chance will burn for eternity?

Apr 21, 2019, 10:14 PM

Is that what the Bible says? But, what does it mean? Study it a bit.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

Also, why is God so insecure?

Apr 21, 2019, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: The tomb is empty!!! ]

I don't see any reason to believe in them. Seems silly actually. Things happen that aren't the norm, but the God making it happen seems silly. It's just chance imo.

It’s called faith. You deny that miracles happen to people these days? Every day that I wake up I have proof of a greater power at work. I choose not put faith into any man on earth, a scientist or a government body. Some choose to see it, some take it for granted.

Yeah, I was watching the night Geraldo opened it.

Apr 21, 2019, 7:40 PM

Amen brother......and I will pray for whoever gave this post a thumbs down......Go Tigers!!!!

Apr 21, 2019, 8:21 PM

For all the party poopers on here... Happy Easter to all my fellow believers!

https://townhall.com/columnists/myrakahnadams/2019/04/21/what-was-found-in-christs-empty-tomb-n2545019

Apr 21, 2019, 8:28 PM

One of the above told me I should take God out of my name just last week. They are the ones who think everyone should have an opinion....as long as it's the same as their's. Don't waste your time on them.

Apr 21, 2019, 9:27 PM

Happy Easter fellow Tigers! I guess I’m one of the “small minded” followers of Christ. It’s perfectly fine for some of you to have other beliefs, but is it necessary to ridicule those who do believe in God? Whether you want them or not, I’ll be praying for you.

Apr 21, 2019, 9:40 PM

He is risen indeed!

Apr 21, 2019, 10:27 PM

Happy Easter!

AMEN.....***

Apr 22, 2019, 8:51 AM

Apr 22, 2019, 9:04 AM

A man dies and goes to Heaven. He meets St Peter at the gates, and notices row after row of separate rooms. But ONE room had a curtain, and it was pulled for their privacy. He asks Peter why was only one room closed with a curtain. Peter replied "Oh, each room is for the different religions on earth, and everyone goes into their selected room based on their faith. The room with the curtain is for the Baptists, as they think they're the only ones here".

Ok - I'm Baptist, so I can make that joke. :)

Here's some food for thought for those that prefer to not believe any of the Bible.
Read Proverbs. It has 31 chapters, so pick a month with 31 days, and read a chapter a day. If you follow the recommended instructions in those 31 chapters, then they world will be a better and safer place. If EVERYONE on earth followed those instructions, there would be very little need for law enforcement, lawyers, priests, popes, bishops, etc. You get the point.

So, you do not even have to believe in any religion to make the world a better place. Just learn to follow the right path. You can thank me later.

Apr 22, 2019, 3:54 PM

For all of those reading this post who have chosen to not believe in God or Christ for whatever reason...it's okay, but please never forget this...Christ has and will always believe in and love You...You are one of His favorites. And, there is nothing you can say or do that will cause Him to stop loving You. Christ wants You to know that He loves You just the way you are...not as others think you should be, but, just as you are right now, because, most of us will never be as perfect as we want to be. Christ loves ALL people, not just a chosen few like so many purport. And, God is NOT a monster like many people believe, that is a narcissistic God that many brainwashed religious people believe in. But, if you ever want to hear about a God and Christ who loves you and ALL people unconditionally...just let me know, I share him every Sunday morning via FB live where you can listen whenever you want too.

Replies: 88
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic