Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well boys...I learned last night that although it is frowned upon by
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Well boys...I learned last night that although it is frowned upon by

Sep 15, 2018, 7:39 AM

Gamecock moralists (probably not a word, but they are not really a football school either)to play a football game 250 miles from a thunderstorm...it is quite the go to enjoy a nice dinner and a play......

Go Cawks.

Spud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

people are suffering

Sep 15, 2018, 7:42 AM

and you want to watch a football game

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: people are suffering

Sep 15, 2018, 7:50 AM

My house is potentially under water, I don’t know because we left. Why would I not want to watch a football game to take my mind off of it? There is not much I can do about it now anyways so why not do something I enjoy, before I have to go see how bad?

^^^gets it

Sep 15, 2018, 7:52 AM

Not sure if you have been around long enuff but pretty sure the other guy is sarcasming

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^gets it

Sep 15, 2018, 7:58 AM

All good! In that case I will reserve my previous comment for any coots bitching and moaning because, in reality they dodged a bullet this weekend by not having another citadel moment.

Sep 15, 2018, 7:59 AM [ in reply to ^^^gets it ]

lovingit® - thanks for the new word.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 8:19 AM [ in reply to ^^^gets it ]

Not sure. Neal is in NC, and NC got hammered, including loss of life. Sad for so many families.

No, there is no problem playing a game in Clemson

Sep 15, 2018, 8:25 AM

You will have clouds for a day before any rain comes. There is nothing that can be done until the storm leaves anyways

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not sure where you from - but check river level forecast

Sep 15, 2018, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

before you head back - you can find it here -

https://water.weather.gov/ahps2/hydrograph.php?wfo=ilm&gage=pdes1

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not sure where you from - but check river level forecast

Sep 15, 2018, 8:00 AM

Appreciated!

Sep 15, 2018, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

And if the Gamecocks were playing and the Tigers had cancelled you would be arguing, "How can the classless coots play while my house is under water!!!"

These arguments are dumb because 95% are going to form their opinion based on their allegiance.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Sep 15, 2018, 8:08 AM

Potentially, but it’s more fun to say the coots were scared of Marshall!

Sep 15, 2018, 8:14 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

True...With your O-line Jake "The Flopper" Bentley is one of the suffering...

Sep 15, 2018, 8:30 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

No, it's because those morons don't understand that the cancellations of games a good distance from the coast were because of travel for the opposing teams, i.e. Colgate flying into Greenville to play Furman. That's a concept that is apparently hard to grasp for Coot fans.

Sep 15, 2018, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

My football allegiance has nothing to do with making a good or bad decision based on weather . Ya'll had to cancel and bailed on moving it to Huntington WV ... understandable considering you've never beaten Marshall .
We however have better positioning for this event and decided to give fans and schools the game they had planned for and counted on.
Allegiance is making you think Clemson made a bad decision , when you can so clearly see there are only positives here and nothing else ? Really ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 15, 2018, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

My football allegiance has nothing to do with making a good or bad decision based on weather . Ya'll had to cancel and bailed on moving it to Huntington WV ... understandable considering you've never beaten Marshall .
We however have better positioning for this event and decided to give fans and schools the game they had planned for and counted on.
Allegiance is making you think Clemson made a bad decision , when you can so clearly see there are only positives here and nothing else ? Really ?

DB23

Again, everything about Clemson is better

Sep 15, 2018, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

including planning. That is why we are superior in just about anything that matters from academics to football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Again, everything about Clemson is better

Sep 15, 2018, 11:17 AM

See what I mean? Almost everyone is going to turn this into an us vs them thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

We don’t care that much about what the Gamecocks decide to do.***

Sep 15, 2018, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: We don’t care that much about what the Gamecocks decide to do.***

Sep 16, 2018, 8:53 AM

:)

Sep 15, 2018, 11:41 PM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

git awf are boredz coot

Sep 16, 2018, 4:36 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

And if the Gamecocks were playing and the Tigers had cancelled you would be arguing, "How can the classless coots play while my house is under water!!!"

These arguments are dumb because 95% are going to form their opinion based on their allegiance.

Is it impossible for coots to post anything without including the word "if"?

Fled Florida Flooding

Sep 15, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

Last year and caught a Kick A$$ Clemson Vs. Auburn game. Couldn’t do much about the storm but really enjoyed the embassy suites breakfast.

Re: people are suffering ( Red Cross )

Sep 16, 2018, 7:34 AM [ in reply to Re: people are suffering ]

The Red Cross is an excellent resource for help or for making donations. Publix Grocery is another excellent resource for help and to make donations. They very good putting food packages together for families in need.

Much prayer and man power will be needed to recover from Hurricane Florence. I know firsthand because I am a catastrophe insurance adjuster. I have seen the destruction and damage close up and have been able to work with many victims on a very personal level. Through God it has allowed me to help many people. Your donations have made it possible. But all Glory goes to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for anything we have accomplished.

Don’t forget about the family with small kids Gamrs, toys, kids clothing, play pens, diapers are always in short supply. Some may want to send money or a care package. Check with the Red Cross and they will assist you in putting care packages together.

I know the Clemson Family will come through with a tremendous effort. I have found Clemson people to be some of the most generous and kindest people I have ever met!

I am certainly grateful for all of the thoughts, prayers and personal messages sent to me when I requested prayer for my dad and my family. My dad lost his brief skirmish with a baby copperhead. But he is getting better each day.

Please continue to keep my daughter in your thoughts and prayers as she works through some very difficult times.

Sometimes when I have difficult days, I go back and read the kind messages of support so many of you sent. It is a tremendous Comfort to me knowing so many people care about you and your problems. If I can ever help any one of you please let me know.

Thank you so much Clemson Family. I pray that will God Bless each of you and your families. It’s great to be a part of the best family I know of “ The Clemson Tiger Family”

That's somebody's daughter

Sep 15, 2018, 8:32 AM [ in reply to people are suffering ]

who is suffering! Hence we forget.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 8:45 AM [ in reply to people are suffering ]

Of course we want to watch a game.People suffer every day and you think we should all lay down and suffer?numb nut

this guy suffering

Sep 15, 2018, 8:53 AM [ in reply to people are suffering ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsUGv9ogoVQ

Hilarious!***

Sep 15, 2018, 9:10 AM

The problem is, they don’t know the difference between

Sep 15, 2018, 8:16 AM

Deluge and delusional

https://twitter.com/armchairscar/status/1040384301043511297?s=21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: The problem is, they don’t know the difference between

Sep 15, 2018, 8:46 AM

Watching it on tv is not the same as being there

Sep 15, 2018, 9:03 AM

Of course they will be there... in the stands decked out in there Bama gear...

Sep 15, 2018, 9:04 AM

Their

Their football team is listed as one of their wiimens sports

Sep 15, 2018, 9:07 AM

Pansies

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive