Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Open . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

The Open . . .

Jul 21, 2019, 9:08 AM

The weather is causing the numbers to rise for most . . . Kyle and Doc have finished their rounds

Doc shot -1 and is tied for 35 @ -1 for the Tournament with the Leaders having just completed the first hole
Kyle shot Even Par and is tied for 51st @ +2 for the Tournament

Lucas is still on the course so I'll keep my mouth shut per the voodoo experts on the board . . .

Proud of our guys regardless of where they finish!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Open . . .

Jul 21, 2019, 9:12 AM

Doc's t35 may get better if the winds increase as forecasted. Regardless, it was a fine performance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So true . . . Heavy rains headed to Port Rush

Jul 21, 2019, 9:27 AM

Doc had it down to -2 with only a few to play . . . was hoping he would snug one up for a kick-in birdie to get to -3 . . . but alas, the bogey bird found him instead

First appearance at the Open . . . not bad at all!!!

Pulling hard for "Cousin Rickie" now!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 9:18 AM

Tigers looking good ! Tough course/weather ... Wise decision on Lucas - Skeeta ... I went there once - unfortunately .. -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Like our thoughts have any control on anything?!!!

Jul 21, 2019, 9:34 AM

Much less things across an ocean . . . the druids are strong on tnet . . . we best beware . . . weak minded way of thinking

Jul 21, 2019, 9:20 AM

Can’t believe Lucas closes bogey bogey to finish tied with Doc at-1. Ok, hopefully the weather gets really nasty! Would love to see those-1 make it to top 25!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 9:44 AM

There is avery good chance that happens. There are a lot of guys ai -2 or -3 on the course with a lot of holes left to play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 1:52 PM

T20... was hoping that got them back next year but I guess it’s just t10 and tied...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Open . . . Tidbit

Jul 21, 2019, 9:44 AM

ALL TIGER GOLFERS in the Field defeated the #2 and #3 Ranked Players in the World . . .

Rory (#3) missed the Cut in his backyard

Dustin (#2) finished at +3

Atta Boy Tigers!!!

-1 is currently, magically tied for 27th . . .

Jul 21, 2019, 11:21 AM

with several chances to improve still on the course . . . the rains have passed but many a good man's will has been broken . . . I expected the field to back up a bit . . . but never did I see this retreat!!! . . . nice call K-too & Marshall!!!

And just 15 minutes later . . . @ 11:36am . . . -1 is Tied for 25th!!! . . . and JB Holmes is plunging FAST and will move the line even more!!!

One hole makes all the difference

Jul 21, 2019, 12:01 PM

Lucas couldn't handle #18...a bogey every round. #1 is why Rory missed the cut. Golf's a humbling game. Bama football should take it up! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One hole makes all the difference

Jul 21, 2019, 12:37 PM

Golf is a humbling game. Doc played 1 in +2 and the par 5 12th at +1... play 1 even and 12 @ -2... that’s 5 shots and he’s top 5.

Still a great finish in his first trip!!!! Top 20 for both and t41 for Kyle. All 3 finished in top 41 may be tops for Tiger golfers in a major!!!! Congratulations to all three. I’m sure CLP had a wonderful time being there. Doc should get some good fed ex points and Lucas should move up too.

Message was edited by: kerigantoo®

Re: One hole makes all the difference

Jul 21, 2019, 1:56 PM

Great playing in difficult conditions for all our guys! Hope Larry remembered to take his rain gear!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 2:36 PM

In other news unrelated to Clemson...JB Holmes is still on the course.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 3:41 PM

+1. That’s a good juan!!!! We’ve all been there. Hopefully Skeeta has a better crisp and straight day than jb.

Jul 21, 2019, 4:46 PM

Just as a point of clarification - it was Coach Byrd who was at The Open.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2019, 5:30 PM

Thanks for the clarification.

I read somewhere that Coach P was at The Open . . .

Jul 21, 2019, 7:15 PM

to be there for Doc . . . am I going to have to scour the "interweb" to post a link . . . Nah, I'll just let it rest . . .

Crisp and straight enough for me today . . . Shot a 40-40=80 . . . No birdies . . . No doubles . . . Just pars and bogeys . . . Too hot for this old fat grandpa . . . Survived and enjoyed the afternoon with friends!!!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic