Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Only Bad Thing About Last Night....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,823

The Only Bad Thing About Last Night....

Jan 8, 2019, 9:46 AM

Was saying goodbye to an unreal group of seniors and talented juniors going pro. Those boys gave us 3-5 years of everything they had and grew up in front of us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Only Bad Thing About Last Night.... true

Jan 8, 2019, 9:47 AM

and CW's reaction really got to me. We will never see the like of these seniors again and that says nothing bad about future tigers. This group just had unique talents and chemistry

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 9:54 AM

ferrel's message to future recruits during the celebration pretty much sums it all up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 8, 2019, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: The Only Bad Thing About Last Night.... true ]

not so fast... no disrespect to these seniors.. but, what we have is a culture... it's not a bunch of individuals... remember when we lost spiller.. nuk.. sammy.. deshaun.. those are all OUTSTANDING players.. but, it's not about them.. it's about CLEMSON.. the culture of this program is what makes these guys shine.. not the other way around.

Jan 8, 2019, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: The Only Bad Thing About Last Night.... true ]

Never say never the culture here is different. I said I would never see another DW4 "The GOAT" but guess what a new "GOAT" has come to town.

Re: The Only Bad Thing About Last Night....

Jan 8, 2019, 10:24 AM

That was sad. Hopefully we see them shine in the NFL, coaching, or whatever else they may do. It will be great following their future.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,823
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic