Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nebraska fan today!!! Lol
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Nebraska fan today!!! Lol

Jul 30, 2018, 3:42 PM

He tried to tell me that Nebraska currently has more top rated receiver in the NFL than Clemson. Then he told me he didn’t know who Mike Williams was. That summed up the conversation for me right there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nebraska's the midwest version of Georgia.

Jul 30, 2018, 3:47 PM

Living in the 80's.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nebraska's the midwest version of Georgia.

Jul 30, 2018, 3:50 PM

He also says they will win 2-3 national championships in the next 5 seasons. Lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nebraska's the midwest version of Georgia.

Jul 30, 2018, 3:57 PM

Frost is a good coach but Nebraska is not what it once was. There aren't enough talented players in Neb or the surrounding states to field a significant potion of a championship caliber team and don't have access to Texas players like they used to when they were in the Big 12.

They seem to believe that this massive FL pipeline is going to be open or that Neb is suddenly going national when they haven't been really relevant since before current recruits were born.

Nebraska is living in the 90's, UGA is the one living in the

Jul 30, 2018, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Nebraska's the midwest version of Georgia. ]

80's

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Nebraska fan today!!! Lol

Jul 30, 2018, 3:53 PM

lol...he must not have been paying much attention to football the last decade and a half or so.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/college/_/letter/n
Nebraska WR's currently in NFL: 3
Nebraska TE's currently in NFL: 3
Total 6 receivers

http://www.espn.com/nfl/college/_/letter/c
Clemson's WR's currently in the NFL: 10
Clemson's TE's currently in the NFL: 2
Total 12 receivers

We have exactly double what they do in the NFL.

Jul 30, 2018, 3:54 PM

Did he just awaken from a 20-year coma??

Asking for a friend.

TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

The HC Scott Frost got robbed (Link)

Jul 30, 2018, 3:57 PM

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24234126/nebraska-cornhuskers-coach-scott-frost-165k-memorabilia-stolen

Re: The HC Scott Frost got robbed (Link)

Jul 30, 2018, 4:08 PM

Yeah! Lol. He mentioned Frost being burglarized and said that’s what happens when you are such an iconic figure. Then the next question? Yep! “Why hasn’t Dabo been burglarized?”

He also just sent me a text and said that Brandon Reilly was 10 times the receiver as Nuk. Just wow!!

Re: The HC Scott Frost got robbed (Link)

Jul 30, 2018, 5:50 PM

Who?

Honestly, I do call ######## on some Neb fan saying this

I call ######## on a lot of people saying so and so from certain team thinks they are better than us or whatever. Sounds troll #### to me.

Jul 30, 2018, 5:57 PM

I will say I really like Scott Frost, and I think he's a perfect fit for Nebraska and will likely resurrect them into at least a contender.

He actually has a lot of Dabo's traits - positive, massive energy, charismatic, organized, likes a progressive HUNH offense - and he's clearly been paying a lot of attention to Dabo...like everybody else, he uses the word "culture" a lot...unlike almost all the others, Frost actually seems to get it and seems to have a clear idea of how to implement that culture at his stops.

I think Nebraska could be challenging for the B1G title before too long. Keep in mind, they play in the B1G West...their only real competition is Wisconsin.

That said...Nebraska those who say Nebraska as a state has very little homegrown talent are correct, and they definitely don't have near the WR's in the NFL that we do. (Nor does anybody at the moment.)

Jul 30, 2018, 6:50 PM

Frost is a good coach, and he's in the Big 10 which is competing with the PAC-12 for 4th place of the 5 P5 conferences. NU will be fine in 3-4 years, and will compete for their conference championship.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic