Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Best Way for CW to throw a TD pass
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

The Best Way for CW to throw a TD pass

Nov 1, 2018, 12:48 PM

I think we all can agree that Christian Wilkins will have his chance at QB and to throw a pass...but what is the best way?

I think the best way is to have CW line up in shotgun and then to have X.Thomas run in front of him for a jet sweep type of pass (similar to what Artavis Scott and Amari Rodgers are accustomed to doing for us). With XT's speed and athleticism, plus his ability to carry a ball that he worked on in high school, I think that would be the most EPIC way for CW to "throw" a TD pass.

Plus, it is symbolic since CW will be "passing the baton" so to speak to XT - it will be his team soon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Best Way for CW to throw a TD pass

Nov 1, 2018, 12:51 PM

It’s going to be in a wild cat formation on the 1 yd line. It’s going to be a Tebow jump pass to cannon smith.

Nov 1, 2018, 1:04 PM

I'd like to see CW roll out and find his TE Dexter Lawrence for the TD. I predict this will happen against the Cawks.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2018, 1:14 PM

I think against the coots would be perfect timing. I think Dabo has a good reputation and he wouldn’t do that against Louisville. I think putting in a D-Line men to play qb is a form of mockery. We are blowing you out so we are just playing around now. So I feel just like cw42’s other feats it would be in a close game in the first or second quarter. The td last week we were up 14 to 0. The blow out wasn’t quite on yet and I think Dabo was making a statement for that hit on Trevor. His fake punt catch was in a playoff game and we were trailing. His fake punt run we were only up 7 or tied in a game that determined the Atlantic champion. So I don’t see him throwing a a pass that doesn’t matter. It will be a big moment.

Nov 1, 2018, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: The Best Way for CW to throw a TD pass ]

This, but the TE will be Austin Bryant

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2018, 1:15 PM

It will be the goal line jumbo package and TL will get under center and then split out wide. Reformation to shotgun with CW as the QB. Fake handoff to big Dex on a HB draw and then he lobs it to TL in the corner of the end zone.

Naked bootleg.***

Nov 1, 2018, 1:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Naked bootleg.***

Nov 1, 2018, 2:52 PM

At 300lbs and with the size of his mitts, he could hide 3 footballs on a boot play.

Nov 1, 2018, 2:55 PM

He's going to throw a bomb to Tee, perfect back shoulder pass for a TD. Might even be drafted as a QB in the first round it's so pretty. I mean heck if Bentley has a shot at being drafted as a QB CW definitely does right?

Nov 1, 2018, 2:56 PM

This is all ridiculous, Christian Wilkins isn't throwing a TD pass to Xavier Thomas. H3ll, I don't even consider that jet sweep to be a pass, regardless of how it goes down in the books.

Anyway, CW is going to throw his touchdown pass to Renfrow, late 3rd quarter against the #####. Last game in the valley for all those guys. It'll be some odd formation for sure - I'm predicting it to look similar to what we saw with that Fridge Package. But instead of stuffing it up the middle, he'll lob one over to Renfrow for the score.

Mark it down - it's happening. And then DV is going to explode.

Nov 1, 2018, 2:56 PM

This is all ridiculous, Christian Wilkins isn't throwing a TD pass to Xavier Thomas. H3ll, I don't even consider that jet sweep to be a pass, regardless of how it goes down in the books.

Anyway, CW is going to throw his touchdown pass to Renfrow, late 3rd quarter against the #####. Last game in the valley for all those guys. It'll be some odd formation for sure - I'm predicting it to look similar to what we saw with that Fridge Package. But instead of stuffing it up the middle, he'll lob one over to Renfrow for the score.

Mark it down - it's happening. And then DV is going to explode.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic