Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Beer Truck is on the way to the SEC...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,689

The Beer Truck is on the way to the SEC...

May 31, 2019, 2:55 PM

https://www.wistv.com/2019/05/31/sec-revises-policy-selling-alcohol-athletic-events/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That won't end well.***

May 31, 2019, 3:05 PM

Re: That won't end well.***

May 31, 2019, 3:12 PM

That means one thing for sure, the Roach will be a war zone, well, even worse than it already was!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Similar to previous 1990-fad beers, their

May 31, 2019, 4:46 PM

craft beer will be “Doo Doo Ice”.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 31, 2019, 3:28 PM [ in reply to That won't end well.*** ]

On the contrary, I think it will be beneficial. Currently, students/fans go heavy on the beer at the tailgate and enter the stadium drunk off their #####, because there is no alcohol in the stadium.

Selling beer not only promotes more revenue, but maybe that college kid/young alum doesn't pound three more beers on the way to the stadium, already intoxicated.

As far as people getting drunk in the game, let's be honest, the beers are going to cost a minimum $8.00, so I don't think many folks will be able to load up and enjoy a 6er during the game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 3:51 PM

They will probably be cut off by the 3rd quarter also which won't matter in Willy B cause it will be empty anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Beer Truck is on the way to the SEC...

May 31, 2012, 2:17 PM

If I had to watch UK v. Miss State or Vandy v Mizzou, I'd feel the desperate need for a beer too.

Or South Carolina vs ........***

May 31, 2019, 4:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Old news for the ACC. Don't Louisville and Syracuse already

May 31, 2019, 4:41 PM

sell it?

Re: Old news for the ACC. Don't Louisville and Syracuse already

May 31, 2019, 4:47 PM

And, BC and WFU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,689
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic