Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, the judge sided with me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 546

Well, the judge sided with me

Apr 26, 2019, 4:53 PM

No alimony, I keep the house, I got primary custody of my kids.

Lesson to women: dont abandon your kids.

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fly under the radar dood.

Apr 26, 2019, 4:55 PM

Congrats

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Well, the judge sided with me

Apr 26, 2019, 5:36 PM

Good for you and your kids. Now stability will prevail.

Sounds like a good judge!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, the judge sided with me

Apr 28, 2019, 10:26 AM

Thanks felix

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was what is best for the kids.

Apr 26, 2019, 6:52 PM

I'd congratulate you but the kids deserve it more than you. You're just being a good father. Now, maybe that's rare these days but you can't qualify in relative terms, others don't set your standards. I can thank you though, thanks for being the better parent.

No, that's a low bar too. How your kids behave will be the better and more accurate measure of that. I'm guessing they'll be great but don't depend on knowing that from living with them. You'll think they are monsters until you take them out in public. That's when your ability to parent is revealed.

Thank you for putting your children before yourself. It's habitual and natural for a good man. Thanks for being a good man.

Don't let up. A woman can reach out and touch an ex husband 10 years after a divorce.

So what's her visitation rights?

Most of that crap is just that, I'm picking on you a bit. It's so good to see you back and bless God that you can resume whatever you call normal, as if raising kids...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That was what is best for the kids.

Apr 26, 2019, 7:46 PM

She gets every other weekend Thursday evening at 6 till Sunday at 6.

Pays me $500 month child support. I didn't ask but judge ordered. Hate that part because she only brings home about $2000 per month. But she made her bed.

You could slip some of it between the sheets and...

Apr 26, 2019, 9:25 PM

make her dig it out. You read the Word. You're still bound to her until death. Adultery smalultery. It says fornication. Married people commit adultery when they do it with someone else. Fornication is the sin that happens before you're married, sometime your future wife helps. Don't ask how I know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 7:55 PM [ in reply to That was what is best for the kids. ]

Btw, the boys teachers have stated how great of a job I'm doing. The first couple of weeks after mama walked out was bad but since then their grades have improved, etc.

My baby boy (who has learning disabilities) actually made a 100 score on a math test on Tuesday. His teacher called to congratulate me. ??

Apr 26, 2019, 9:27 PM

God is good. You ought to say it, it makes you feel better and helps when things go wrong in the future.

God really is good.

Replies: 8
| visibility 546
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic