Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks for RA'ing the leg humper out of existence.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Thanks for RA'ing the leg humper out of existence.

Feb 16, 2019, 1:49 PM

If you'll hit that purple triangle instead of feeding a troll we'll all be better off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for RA'ing the leg humper out of existence.

Feb 16, 2019, 9:36 PM

Yeah just finally got a chance to check back in after earlier and "poof" he gone, only took him 28 posts in 21 years to finally get the axe lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for RA'ing the leg humper out of existence.

Feb 16, 2019, 9:49 PM

Seriously I had idea that you had posted this until just now. I promise that my thread was not a response to this in fact if I would’ve known this thread existed I wouldn’t have even posted it. I’m on here to have fun and I enjoy your contribution. I was just posting my opinion about the little leg humper.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We all do what we think is bearable.

Feb 17, 2019, 7:28 PM

Arguing with a troll is like wrestling with a pig in mud. You get nasty flith all over before you realize that the pig is loving it. I happen to be one of the five people who don't like trolls making Clemson fans look foolish in a troll's filth. I'm old and quite unabashed about my position on this topic. Some people miss the intent of a troll.

I assure you, putting you in my protest to one of the poster in your thread was my mistake and for which I apologize.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic