Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thanks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Thanks

Apr 24, 2019, 3:07 PM

This is a busy week....we had the SC Football Hall of Fame last night, the Bresee commit, Dabo is Atlanta today for the MacArthur Trophy (our Brandon Rink is there to give me a break) and we have the NFL Draft. Not bad for late spring.

I hope you enjoyed the Bresee insight...we have more to come. One thing he did tell me was, "we have two other guys committed that I can't talk about just yet." The dominoes will fall, one by one.

Anyway, thanks for reading TNet. Hopefully Brandon has some good stuff for us from Atlanta shortly.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks

Apr 24, 2019, 3:10 PM

David would expect a lower tier prospect to withhold the release of a commitment or is your expectation that the two prospects mentioned are elite level and possibly 5 star type of guys?

I think I know the answer, but I want to hear you say it ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 3:15 PM

If I had to guess they are of the 5-star variety. Of course, I don't have to guess for one of them (haha). He and I have a great relationship. Just can't wait to let all of you know (when he's ready).

I think your friend is a fan of Cinco de Mayo, my guess on

Apr 24, 2019, 3:19 PM

the other would be MM from GA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Apr 24, 2019, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks ]

That's great to hear!

Thank you for the response!

And here you are telling us how rough your week has been while getting to hold information like that in your pocket.

I bet you already told your son.....

So you are saying its a "guy", that at least makes it 50/50*

Apr 24, 2019, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks ]

Apr 24, 2019, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Thanks ]

Who will be the next 5 star wanting to be a Clemson Tiger and commit?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THX David & hope you’re practicing catch with that infant Boy..

Apr 24, 2019, 3:12 PM

so he can acquire a Schollie at Clemson & head to NFL later..

and he doesn’t have to write Sports or sell Bulbs!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THX David & hope you’re practicing catch with that infant Boy..

Apr 24, 2019, 3:26 PM

Haven't you heard that Dabo just passes out scholarship to anyone's child who has a Clemson connection?

David and his son can just sit back and wait.

Apr 24, 2019, 3:53 PM [ in reply to THX David & hope you’re practicing catch with that infant Boy.. ]

Ahhh, I think that he better hold off on the catching a ball right now bc, I'm sure that Nikki wouldn't take her infant son screaming out loud with a busted lip or nose very well, and that would put David under the dog house for more than a night!!!:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 3:57 PM [ in reply to THX David & hope you’re practicing catch with that infant Boy.. ]

A nd let us hope he is enlightened !!!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 3:15 PM

David,
Any ideas as to who those dominoes might be. Your best guesses are fine.

Apr 24, 2019, 3:18 PM

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 3:18 PM

will dj be next or someone before him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can tell us, we won't tell

Apr 24, 2019, 3:19 PM

just give us their initials

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, this^^^. No coots or trolls here. Just fine upstanding citizens.

Apr 24, 2019, 3:56 PM

We won’t tell nobody.

Come on, is it DJ, huh, huh???

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ point ho***

Apr 24, 2019, 3:21 PM

Insert Ric Flair: "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"***

Apr 24, 2019, 3:40 PM

You're welcome***

Apr 24, 2019, 3:41 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Speaking of Little Eli

Apr 24, 2019, 3:42 PM

He is a HUGE fan of the meat and three at Esso. He loves to go there, mostly because he gets a lot of attention from the young ladies. I now get roundly ignored.

Re: Speaking of Little Eli

Apr 24, 2019, 3:45 PM

Thankfully for us all...he looks like Nikki! :):)

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Speaking of Little Eli

Apr 24, 2019, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Speaking of Little Eli ]

We just don't realize how fast they do grow up, enjoy every minute bc yesterday is gone forever David. And I bet he is a girl magnet bc he looks to be, and that to could get Pops in much trouble!!!

Apr 24, 2019, 3:44 PM

My guess is DJ and Bowman...in which I will be tickled pink

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Apr 24, 2019, 3:46 PM

Job security loses strength when someone has to fill in for you David, just don't allow anyone to show that they can do your Job;)

Apr 24, 2019, 3:50 PM

Nobody wants my job. Trust me. Brandon likes soccer too much to spend all the hours on recruiting I have to spend..lol

"all the hours on recruiting?"

Apr 24, 2019, 3:52 PM

You mean texting recruits from your sofa?

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: "all the hours on recruiting?"

Apr 24, 2019, 4:00 PM

When you know what you're doing and have the name TigerNet, you don't have to drive all over the country trying to impress kids. You just do your job. But there are untold hours driving back and forth to combines and recruiting events and high school games.

Re: "all the hours on recruiting?"

Apr 24, 2019, 4:04 PM

and a he!!uva job you are doing. and the bride also.

Apr 24, 2019, 3:51 PM

its gotta be along the lines of a linebacker or DE because Dabo told reggie Grimes they were full at that position and we have no d ends committed. My guess would be Myles Murphy and Sampah/one of the other linebackers we are looking at

Is this one of the commits Bresee mentions?***

Apr 24, 2019, 3:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this one of the commits Bresee mentions?***

Apr 24, 2019, 3:55 PM

I see what you did there

Apr 24, 2019, 4:02 PM

Thanks for the info. Do you have your flight reservations for California? I wish Seattle was mentioned more in places to visit.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic