Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Taking a breather from Boat project but have you noticed FindBomb has blasted CFP group..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,248

Taking a breather from Boat project but have you noticed FindBomb has blasted CFP group..

Jul 20, 2019, 5:33 PM

and more than once called out the Chairman..and asking why each of 13 on committee can't go public & tell how & why they chose a team.

Furthermore, PF said he really believed that the GT & FL reps wouldn't vote for Ga out of spite.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Taking a breather from Boat project but have you noticed FindBomb has blasted CFP group..

Jul 20, 2019, 6:56 PM

SEC is hating the end of their BCS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Taking a breather from Boat project but have you noticed FindBomb has blasted CFP group..

Jul 21, 2019, 6:04 AM

Their BCS is the truth, that is how Saban has so many NC wins, bc Bama played in the BCS title games when they didn't deserve to be there, just as they got into a playoff game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 20, 2019, 8:56 PM

LBB - I’ve warned you - and warned you ... not to watch so much Finebomb. - it will mess up your mind!! I warned - and I warned dsp to be keerful- or the banning would come ... sadly - he didn’t listen either !! -:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Of course ESPiN and SEC fans hate the PO system.

Jul 20, 2019, 9:09 PM

They ran rampant during the BCS and had total control over who got the better bowls, which SEC team make the championship game and easily picked out a weak opponent to play that SEC team. It was a win/win for both ESPiN and the SEC.

They pushed it so hard that two SEC teams had a rematch of their regular season game. Times is hard for ESPiN thesedays.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Idk but Finebaum's logic doesn't make any sense in that

Jul 20, 2019, 9:28 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Idk but Finebaum's logic doesn't make any sense in that

Jul 20, 2019, 9:37 PM

We should have won the first time in Phoenix. The best team didn't win that year but that's football.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,248
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic