Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson vs. Alabama "Sweet Home Guru Hammer"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson vs. Alabama "Sweet Home Guru Hammer"

Mar 14, 2019, 1:20 PM

WATCH: Clemson vs. Alabama "Sweet Home Guru Hammer"

Check out this fun video that shows some of the media analysts talk up Alabama before their 44-16 thrashing by Clemson in the title game with background music b Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson vs. Alabama "Sweet Home Guru Hammer"

Mar 14, 2019, 1:51 PM

WOW......That was awesome. Especially the part when all those supposed expert analysts gave us about as much of a chance as a 1 legged man in a butt kicking contest. The only thing better for me was being in California that night watching that thrashing in person.

Mar 14, 2019, 3:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next video show the eating crow by same announcers lol

Mar 14, 2019, 3:23 PM

Give Finebum credit, after initial shock and PTSD that required lots of therapy, he has come around to even defending the Tigers to the diehard bama and coot fans. When asked about how Tigers would do in SEC? He stated that the Tigers would win and the NFL East too...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2019, 3:26 PM

When it comes to hype/hilight videos this video is in a category all by itself. It will be hard to top this one. To whoever put this together; great job!

Reminds me of the video showing all of the talking heads saying Trump had no chance to win and then showing election night results coming in.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2019, 3:27 PM

Nothing about this I don't love! And I got a little confetti :)

Clay Travis = Tool

Mar 14, 2019, 5:52 PM

Yes Clay. I know...you were a lawyer once. And you have always been a tool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only part of that video that's weird..

Mar 14, 2019, 5:52 PM

is that the Clemson fans in the bar watching the game on TV weren't nearly as excited as they should have been. We were that x10 in the stands.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2013_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2019, 6:14 PM

Before the beatdown Alabama was the best team to ever walk the face of the earth. How should the "experts" define Clemson after the beatdown? Maybe they have yet to find appropriate words.

I'm gonna re-watch this video many, many times !!!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Jim Mora Jr still have a job as an analyst?

Mar 15, 2019, 8:49 AM

that was rough...have a take but don't set yourself up like that...(1:02 mark)....

They Set em UP our Tigers shoot em Down!

Thanks for FOUR GREAT YEARS - GO TIGERS

Mar 15, 2019, 10:49 AM

great video

great highlights

HOW SWEET IT IS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2019, 1:03 PM

No doubt the pundits and sports experts ate humble pie the night the mighty Tide's lights went out. I'll never forget Saban sromping up and down the sideline muttering inro his headset. Truly how Sweet it was.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2019, 5:27 PM

Enjoyed watching.Love them TIGERS.

The current football team is just like my NCAA PS3 teams!

Mar 16, 2019, 6:30 AM

Undefeated, recruiting whoever they want. Heisman candidates everywhere. I’m speechless about how the 2020 class is shaping up. If the #1QB & WR do come, it will be hard for anyone to build a better class. We’re sitting at #2 with the best o-line class for 2020 we’ve ever seen. I mean, the stuff I’ve dreamed of since the late 70’s when my Dad has season tickets & introduced me to Death Valley & forever infused orange & purple into my heart & soul! I can’t even express the pride, and joy. Everything is right in the world! The Gamecocks are mediocre, and we are elite. Pure bliss! Go Tigers!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simply Glorious

Mar 16, 2019, 11:29 PM

What a time. Somehow, this one was sweeter. I'll take them all, and am even extremely proud of 2015, when we proved our boys belong on the Natty stage. Keep the train rollin.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic