Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Discussion: Which player will be offensive MVP in the second half?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,216

TNET: Discussion: Which player will be offensive MVP in the second half?

Oct 15, 2018, 11:34 AM

Discussion: Which player will be offensive MVP in the second half?

Clemson opens the second half of the regular season with a home game against NC State on Saturday at 3:30 pm. The Tigers (6-0 overall and 3-0 in the ACC) are ra Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Discussion: Which player will be offensive MVP in the second half?

Oct 15, 2018, 11:48 AM

I hope it TL because if he is playing well, the Tigers will be unbeatable with our running game and defense.

Oct 15, 2018, 11:57 AM

There is no *I* in "team"

We've got MVP caliber players at every position.

Besides, my crystal ball is in the shop this week.

Oct 15, 2018, 12:27 PM

It's obvious that ETN is going to be a focal point of defenses so I believe Lawrence is going to have to do more in the 2nd half. With that said I don't know there is a team left on the schedule that can stop ETN even if we told them what we were running but I do feel if this team is going to run at the optimal peak Lawrence is going to have to be the MVP of the 2nd half. Both are going to be needed along with Hyatt and a Ross, Higgins and Renfrom to get to where we all want to be which is 3 time National Champions.

Easy Call IMO

Oct 15, 2018, 1:08 PM

I do not know who will be the “best” player but I have no doubt who the most “valuable” player will be. It will be the same person who was MVP the first half - Hunter Renfrow. Without his twisting/turning Leggett-esque catch, we don’t beat Syracuse and we are out of the CFB playoff conversation (at least for now until we get some help down the road). It has been that way for a while. Every time we need a play, he makes it. Yes, DW4 was without a doubt the “best” in 2016 in every game, but without Renfrow making the tackle on the Alabama fumble return, he never gets a chance at the game-winner. He is a magnet for big time, game-saving/-changing plays. I am going to miss him more than anyone next year because there will never be one like him. But if there is, Dabo and our staff will find him!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2018, 9:00 AM

Christian Wilkins’ and the Defensive Line Lead this team. For that reason, they are my MVP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,216
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic