Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Colin Cowherd thinks Adam Humphries made a mistake picking Titans over Patriots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

TNET: Colin Cowherd thinks Adam Humphries made a mistake picking Titans over Patriots

Jun 5, 2019, 2:02 PM

Colin Cowherd thinks Adam Humphries made a mistake picking Titans over Patriots

Receiver Adam Humphries chose the Tennessee Titans over the New England Patriots during free agency with a four-year deal worth $36 million. Humphries shared th Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Colin Cowherd thinks Adam Humphries made a mistake picking Titans over Patriots

Jun 5, 2019, 2:09 PM

Personally I can’t argue with Cowherd on this one. To play with Brady and the Patriots in New England, even for only one good season, is a golden opportunity for a young player.

LOL...a narcissist

Jun 5, 2019, 2:14 PM

Ragging about a player thinking of himself. Oh, the perfidy (right, Mr. Joe?)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Colin Cowherd thinks Adam Humphries made a mistake picking Titans over Patriots

Jun 5, 2019, 2:13 PM

money talks

Jun 5, 2019, 2:56 PM

You can’t say money talks when NE offered more money. Bad move my Adam IMO.

Jun 5, 2019, 3:59 PM

ah, you're right, then he's even dumber than I thought. He could be following in the footsteps of Welker, building up all kinds of stats playing with Brady, and he chose Mariotta. Good luck to him.

the Titans are a joke***

Jun 5, 2019, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Colin Cowherd thinks Adam Humphries made a mistake picking Titans over Patriots ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2019, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Colin Cowherd thinks Adam Humphries made a mistake picking Titans over Patriots ]

No state income tax in Tennessee plus good music and weather. Likely to have longer career in TN. Doubt he consulted with Cow Herd.

Jun 5, 2019, 5:24 PM

Pretty sure you can listen to music anywhere you live. He was also offered more money by NE which would offset taxes, and he'll have terrible QB play in TN. At the end of the day it was his decision so I'm not going to bash him for it, but it doesn't appear to make a lot of sense football wise.

Humphries isn't in to snowmen and beans.

Jun 5, 2019, 2:15 PM

He's a water skiing, BBQ kind of boy.

Re: Humphries isn't in to snowmen and beans.

Jun 5, 2019, 2:35 PM

I bet he loves winning more than any of that. Something that rarely shows up in Nashville,

i don't know tho..i'd rather live in Nashville than up north

Jun 5, 2019, 2:38 PM

i think he made the best choice for him and his family. Why go somewhere and be miserable even if you do win.

would he really be miserable? being a Patriot in Boston

Jun 5, 2019, 3:13 PM

would seem like a pretty sweet deal

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i just love that Humphries is in play like this..

Jun 5, 2019, 2:36 PM

who woulda thunk it...? 2 star package deal with 5 star Charone Peake. And who are we talking about more. Great story of not judging a book by its cover.

Re: i just love that Humphries is in play like this..

Jun 5, 2019, 2:41 PM

Amen. Spartanburg boy too! Somewhere along the way he obviously got hooked up with a few good coaches who saw what they had .... and knew how to develop it!

NOT a package deal. He got his own scholarship!!***

Jun 5, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to i just love that Humphries is in play like this.. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Patriots already have a slot guy who

Jun 5, 2019, 2:49 PM

Just won super bowl.mvp

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Patriots already have a slot guy who

Jun 5, 2019, 5:32 PM

He's already 33 years old, doesn't always play out of the slot, and New England wouldn't have been offering that kind of deal to Humphries if they didn't feel they could use him.

Jun 5, 2019, 2:58 PM

Colin Cowherd is right. It’s the Patriots. The Titans are not a factor.

Jun 5, 2019, 3:22 PM

A guy is getting $36 million in 4 years and someone is saying he made a mistake???? I wish I could have made a mistake like that.

And we all know Colin previously worked at NASA.***

Jun 5, 2019, 3:36 PM

Cowherd is a fraud***

Jun 5, 2019, 3:42 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 5, 2019, 4:05 PM

I dont always agree with Cowherd, but he has a point. Still, there could have been more at play than Adam is willing to disclose and he made his choice. Ultimately for me it would come down to playing for a ring, or not. I would think the odds of getting one in NE are a heck of a lot better than in Tennessee, for if no other reason than the level of competition within the division. NE has none, Titans have a tough division. Plus that past history thing might just be in the Pats favor. Oh well, wish AH well either way.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2019, 4:13 PM

Patriots all he way. They have a long history of great Humphry mold receivers.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Take Issue With This

Jun 5, 2019, 4:14 PM

There is no evidence that Colin Cowherd has the ability to "think".

Jun 5, 2019, 4:17 PM

When this story first broke here on tigernet like 2+ months ago, Humphries was quoted saying he gave the titans his word that he'd sign with them and his word was worth more than the extra money. I'm no millionaire but I do try to stick to my word. So I respect that. Plus I think the Patriots swooped in with a very late, last minute offer. That's how I read it anyway. Go Adam!!

I would like to...

Jun 5, 2019, 6:11 PM

buy this clown for what he's actually worth and then sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

Does ANYONE really care what this doofus says or thinks !?!?!?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 5, 2019, 7:04 PM

My guess is that he has chosen poorly. Still he has plenty of cash, so he will be just fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2019, 7:34 PM

Who offered him more guaranteed money?

Jun 5, 2019, 8:15 PM

Take Colin Cowherd and add one Barista, now you've f$%ked up a good cup of coffee.

Who cares what Colin Cowherd has to say?

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic