Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson TE "most likely" will not return
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson TE "most likely" will not return

Feb 6, 2019, 3:16 PM

Clemson TE "most likely" will not return

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney talked about his current roster for the 2019 season and shared that graduate tight end Garrett Williams might forego his final year o Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson TE "most likely" will not return

Feb 6, 2019, 3:30 PM

Gosh would sure love for him to come back but bless him for considering the military!!

Feb 6, 2019, 3:34 PM

An excellent blocking TE. Wishing him all the best, whatever he chooses to do.

Feb 6, 2019, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson TE "most likely" will not return ]

Agreed, if he leaves we will really miss him next year. He is so good for our run game, but hard to argue with a guy wanting to serve our country in the military.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2019, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson TE "most likely" will not return ]

Really hate to lose to lose Garrett, and wish he would stay. He's a very good player, but I totally wish him the very best in pursuing his dreams. Thank you, Garrett, for what you have contributed to Clemson. Godspeed!!

I hate to hear that, but glad to hear

Feb 6, 2019, 3:36 PM

RenegadeTiger® "most likely" will not return.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

The number of guys who thank God for offers is quite...

Feb 6, 2019, 3:41 PM

different than the guys like Garrett who consider His will in their future. I believe many of our players seek His guidance for their future. I'm really blessed to read about such.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing to see here . . .

Feb 6, 2019, 3:48 PM

except an exceptional young Clemson Man that has given his heart and soul to us!!!!!!!

May you always follow God’s nudges!!!

Thanks for the ride you helped take us on!!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing to see here . . .

Feb 6, 2019, 4:15 PM

I'm a retired Army officer and understand his pending decision. One year means nothing if you are talking a lifetime commitment. Understand there are other considerations. You won't be a SEAL all of your career. You will eventually move into administrative, command positions. Personally, I would give anything to play one more year of football, crazy as that may be. If the SEALS are your goal, playing football will certainly prepare you.

Re: Nothing to see here . . .

Feb 7, 2019, 12:25 AM

Would a problematic knee be a pretty big hurdle to become a Seal? I’ve known guys who had trouble getting into the Navy with seemingly less serious issues. Either choice, I support him 100%. He can’t go wrong either way...

It's ironic that back in my day

Feb 7, 2019, 9:01 AM

bad knees were used as an excuse to prevent being drafted to avoid the Viet Nam war. Hoping for the best for him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2019, 7:14 PM

I really hate hearing that he is ready to give up on everything he has worked his butt off for when the Military could wait another 10 months for him to finish, but it's his choice, and I wish him the best as an officer in what ever branch of our Armed Forces he decides to be a leader of troops at home and abroad!!! The best of luck to you Sir!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! It takes a special person to join the military. It takes an extremely special person

Feb 6, 2019, 7:59 PM

To leave college and football for the military. Anybody willing to put their life on the line has all of my respect

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

GOD BLESS YOU Mr. Williams and

Feb 7, 2019, 9:03 AM

may GOD keep you safe! Thank you for your time as a TIGER and your service to your country!!!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic