Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Trevor Lawrence and Ian Book: Talented youngsters lead teams to undefeated records
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Trevor Lawrence and Ian Book: Talented youngsters lead teams to undefeated records

Dec 8, 2018, 8:01 AM

Trevor Lawrence and Ian Book: Talented youngsters lead teams to undefeated records

Two undefeated teams, two teams that made quarterback changes after the start of the season, replacing experienced starters with talented youngsters. Welcome to Clemson vs. Notre Dame. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence and Ian Book: Talented youngsters lead teams to undefeated records

Dec 8, 2018, 8:09 AM

Two men enter....one man leaves.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence and Ian Book: Talented youngsters lead teams to undefeated records

Dec 8, 2018, 8:18 AM

What is that S O B Kelly saying, that they have a better backup, maybe with more experience, but I don't believe better than Chase Brice!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2018, 8:25 AM

Well, I have a feeling we’ll see CB playing in mop up duty long before Wnbush gets in the game. Unless our D creams poor Mr Book early.

Dec 8, 2018, 8:49 AM

Personally I'm hoping that everybody on both teams on both sides, and on both sides of the LOS stays healthy through out the game, and May the Best Team WIN. If that is the way the game goes for 4 full quarters, I believe that our Tigers will be Victorious!!!! Go Tigers with the Victory!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2018, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence and Ian Book: Talented youngsters lead teams to undefeated records ]

I’d take Brice over Wimbush any day .. and that other guy that used to be here as well

Dec 8, 2018, 12:37 PM

I agree.. we never really got to see much of Chase in the field, but I think he is a better QB than Kelley. Chase has shown growth and arm strength and I think Kelley has reached his peak

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 8, 2018, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Trevor Lawrence and Ian Book: Talented youngsters lead teams to undefeated records ]

In case someone didn't get it, the SOB that I was referring to was, HC Brian Kelly of ND!!!

Dec 8, 2018, 8:42 AM

Book played last year, too. Lawrence is less experienced, but a lot better.

Dec 8, 2018, 10:03 AM

Yeah I just looked it up and the title is very misleading. Book is a junior. It’s not like he’s a freshman or sophomore.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2018, 10:54 AM

Yeah a junior is hardly a youngster. Even Tua seems like a veteran compared to Lawrence. The stage is set for him to own the playoff and launch the Heisman race for 2019 vs. his own teammate ETN.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Dec 8, 2018, 11:40 AM

Brian Kelly is right. Wimbush was a team player and stayed to help the team. Bryant quit his team to focus on himself. He will play one year and then his career is over.What a sad little quitter!

Dec 9, 2018, 12:09 AM

tigerfan7701 Said, “Bryant quit his team to focus on himself. He will play one year and then his career is over.What a sad little quitter! “

As it turned out, KBreally did us a favor. He took himself out of the game and off the sidelines permanently, and gave Chase Brice his chance to shine. I have been a huge CB fan since then!

just remember this year is the worst

Dec 8, 2018, 1:21 PM

we will ever see lawrence play..thats the scary part for other teams we play in the coming year

Dec 9, 2018, 1:16 PM

When you make a decision that difficult, you’re doing it for not just the quarterback position, but for your entire program,” Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said. “Brandon Wimbush won 11 games for us, so it’s never easy when you’re pulling a guy out who was undefeated at the time … that was hard on Brandon Wimbush. It was difficult because I love him. But it was the right decision to make.”

I’ll give him credit, you can’t sum it up any better for either team, “for your entire program”. It’s amazing how many people seem lost on this aspect of the decision

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic