Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Star-Studded Weekend in Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Star-Studded Weekend in Death Valley

Apr 5, 2019, 12:27 PM

Star-Studded Weekend in Death Valley

Clemson’s spring game could see the greatest collection of star power ever in Death Valley. The Clemson coaching staff will host six 5-star recruits this weekend for the annual Orange and White Game and many of the prospects have the Tigers already at or near the top of their lists. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Star-Studded Weekend in Death Valley

Apr 5, 2019, 12:43 PM

:) :) :) :) ;)

Apr 5, 2019, 1:32 PM

Evans from here in Texas is rated by some as the best RB in the nation. He's being fed that SEC BS daily and is probably going to fall for that nonsense.
His brother hated Texas A&M and so did he for a while, but they suddenly got a little friendly with the Aggies, if you know what I mean. SEC handouts are as common as a meth head in Houston.

Apr 5, 2019, 2:17 PM

I think accusing another school of handouts ($$), is no different than other schools thinking there's something crooked at Clemson.

Let's remember when we were happy to get one 5 star on campus, let alone 6!!

Dabo built this program on recruiting the right players, regardless of "stars", and getting them "ALLIN"

Now we're able to recruit nationwide. We won't get everyone, don't have room for all of them, but I think we'll get the right ones to keep us at a championship level.

Clemson can't control the players, and their reasons, for deciding to play for another school.

Let's be happy with the players that do commit, and watch them grow into champions.

I'll be there too.

Apr 5, 2019, 1:49 PM

Article failed to mention that.

Re: I'll be there too.

Apr 5, 2019, 2:28 PM

Yea.....but how many stars do you have?

Apr 5, 2019, 1:51 PM

D.J.'s brother is a prospect, too.
my opinion.
You will be impressed when you see him.
he is a rising freshman, who plays with the "big boys" already.

+1 for that avatar.

Apr 5, 2019, 4:37 PM

Made me laugh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Apr 5, 2019, 2:43 PM

twill is correct you know. Article did fail to mention that. We all need to be there. Bring a friend or ten or twenty. Let’s make it loud and be proud.

As much as we all think we might can affect things with our tnet knowledge, we can actually affect things by being there. Players, coaches and current teammates deserve that tiny little bit!!!!!

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 3:16 PM

Agree, and it isn't like you will have to be price gouged by someone buying up as many tickets as they can get their greedy little hands on to sell to others for an outrageous price only bc they know that you love Clemson and Clemson sports....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 3:39 PM

+1... and on a small fixed income w doc bills, it means a lot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winninh breeds Winning

Apr 5, 2019, 2:58 PM

Not sure I ever remember this many 5-star recruits being on campus at one time before. Not even for nationally televised clashes.

Then again, the orange versus the white may be more competitive than most games we play this season. Hopefully.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Winninh breeds Winning

Apr 5, 2019, 3:45 PM

What has me amazed is how few 3 stars there are. This time last year they were being seriously discussed. This year there are less than a handful in the top twenty.

Of Note: Only one from SC - kicker

Apr 5, 2019, 3:20 PM

wonder what Capehart up to this weekend - Basketball?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 4:48 PM

Presumably you left off Tyler Venerables

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 8:07 PM

????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was just watching film on Demarkus Bowman

Apr 6, 2019, 8:06 AM

3 words - oh my god! His acceleration if off-the-charts. I love that he watches the blocks develop. Some really fast RBs are too impatient to do that. But once he picks an opening in the line, he accelerates through that like nothing I've seen. Wow.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic