Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Redshirt Report, Defense: Despite cotton mouth, Venables likes what he sees
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Redshirt Report, Defense: Despite cotton mouth, Venables likes what he sees

Oct 23, 2018, 7:01 AM

Redshirt Report, Defense: Despite cotton mouth, Venables likes what he sees

New NCAA rules allow players who are using a redshirt year to see action in as many as four games, and two of Clemson’s redshirts candidates made an impact last Saturday in the Tigers 41-7 victory over NC State. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Redshirt Report, Defense: Despite cotton mouth, Venables likes what he sees

Oct 23, 2018, 7:07 AM

:);)

Re: TNET: Redshirt Report, Defense: Despite cotton mouth, Venables likes what he sees

Oct 23, 2018, 12:22 PM

A great and fun read.
Keep up the good work!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2018, 4:24 PM

It is a great read! That’s so awesome about Jake getting cotton mouth. They probably had a great family dinner Saturday night!!! Mama had to be proud too.

I really hope he gets some good meaningful snaps against the coots. How awesome to see Jake get to tackle Bentley and for Batson to engineer a TD drive!!!

Bring tears just reading this. So blessed!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not sure I would have believed

Oct 23, 2018, 7:32 AM

we would ever get to the point where we red shirted 5 star players. Good grief Dabo has us rolling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shaq Smith did it first***

Oct 23, 2018, 7:35 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shaq Smith did it first***

Oct 23, 2018, 8:21 AM

That's when you know you're recruiting character. Selfless...team-oriented.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am not sure I would have believed

Oct 23, 2018, 12:41 PM [ in reply to I am not sure I would have believed ]

It's not often you see a new recruit being ok with red shirting and believing that it will be best for them and their game in the long run. That is a definite sign they are recruiting smart guys that understands how good and how ready they must be to play at this level on a talented team like a Clemson, and are they trusting and willing to wait their turn to be successful when they are called on... Patients from an 18 year is definitely a virtue, and it also shows that their HS coaches done a great job coaching and teaching them that their time will come when their coaches believe they are ready to perform at their best. To be be honest, that is the toughest hurdle to get over when teaching/coaching young people!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome!...Any redshirts on offense?...

Oct 23, 2018, 8:22 AM

Nm

Ben Batson? Really glad they can play in 4 games!***

Oct 23, 2018, 8:41 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ben Batson? Really glad they can play in 4 games!***

Oct 24, 2018, 4:19 PM

I imagine they’ll all get in the coots game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cornell Powell***

Oct 23, 2018, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Awesome!...Any redshirts on offense?... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: The guys redshirting

Oct 23, 2018, 9:20 AM

should be beast next year.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic