Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Peach St. linebacker has Tigers on top heading into crucial Junior Day weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

TNET: Peach St. linebacker has Tigers on top heading into crucial Junior Day weekend

Jan 18, 2019, 7:01 AM

Peach St. linebacker has Tigers on top heading into crucial Junior Day weekend

Clemson’s first Junior Day of 2019 will be held on January 26th, and it’s setting up to be the biggest in terms of sheer talent in recent memory. That includes one of the top 2020 linebackers out of the state of Georgia. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Peach St. linebacker has Tigers on top heading into crucial Junior Day weekend

Jan 18, 2019, 8:24 AM

:)

POEMS?***

Jan 18, 2019, 8:37 AM

Glad our coaches have class!***

Jan 18, 2019, 8:46 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: POEMS?***

Jan 18, 2019, 9:25 AM [ in reply to POEMS?*** ]

Yes, to win a recruits trust, you must first assure he has high spirits within his soul, and what better way to do that than through a soul lifting Poem!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rose are red and violence is blue. We are Clemson and the

Jan 19, 2019, 12:28 PM [ in reply to POEMS?*** ]

gamecocks suck too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Peach St. linebacker has Tigers on top heading into crucial Junior Day weekend

Jan 18, 2019, 8:43 AM

Sounds like the man has his head and priorities in the right place. Yep, Kevin, you’re right- why wouldn’t you want to learn from the best and from people who will be consistent.

Love to see you in a Tiger uniform!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 9:08 AM

Absolutely kerigantoo!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 18, 2019, 8:55 AM

Bates' poetry to recruits be like :
Roses are Red , Violence is too ...
Come on to Clemson , we'll make a man outta you .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 18, 2019, 9:07 AM

Perfect!! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 18, 2019, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Peach St. linebacker has Tigers on top heading into crucial Junior Day weekend ]

Roses are red and Violets are purple, coming to Clemson will help you see your life's purpose!!!

Winning your Conference, the Playoffs, and a Nation championship too, will be a purpose for your team mates and you!!!

Leading you to becoming a great man, and a great citizen will be coach Swinney's #1 purpose for all of you!!!

Being a Clemson Tiger is being second to none!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 6:45 PM

Doesn’t rhyme

Yep. Knew he was in trouble when I saw ‘Purple’

Jan 19, 2019, 12:20 PM

But AO52 nailed the inspiration piece....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Not many four or five stars?

Jan 18, 2019, 9:13 AM

Maybe not compared to like Alabama at 80% - but not bad at 60+%.... Enough to be able to challenge for football supremacy! -:)

Jan 18, 2019, 9:18 AM

I personally like how our recruits always talk about how our coaches don't talk alot of football with them, but about life and becoming a better man. Just shows what the priority's are of our coaches and that appeals to these kids to come play for someone that actually cares about them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't expect much different

Jan 19, 2019, 12:32 PM

When I interview people, I have already decided that they have the technical capabilities for the most part. After that I just want to make sure they fit the company culture. Same thing with the coaches. They know they can teach the players to play, but will the fit? That's what is most important.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 9:18 AM

EXCELLENT DECISION TO BECOME A TIGER!

He already sounds like a Clemson man.***

Jan 18, 2019, 10:06 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 8:12 PM

Did you notice he threw a little sunshine at the Gamecocks. That's OK, because in the future he will be inflicting pain on them.

For the last two or three months when talking about Clemson, he always said "we". I took that as a clue to his intent sometime in the future, maybe the near future.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude looks like a BA

Jan 19, 2019, 12:23 PM

perfect fit :)

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic