Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: On the Stump: Swinney gives passionate speech to South Carolina legislators
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: On the Stump: Swinney gives passionate speech to South Carolina legislators

Feb 26, 2019, 2:51 PM

On the Stump: Swinney gives passionate speech to South Carolina legislators

Many people have said that Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney should run for office someday, and he proved them right by giving a campaign-type speech to the South Carolina legislature Tuesday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: On the Stump: Swinney gives passionate speech to South Carolina legislators

Feb 26, 2019, 3:02 PM

:) :) :) :) :)

Re: TNET: On the Stump: Swinney gives passionate speech to South Carolina legislators

Feb 26, 2019, 3:04 PM

Hope they talk his speach to heart. Well said coach.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2019, 3:06 PM

I hope Dabo Swinney runs for president some day. I truly do.

Feb 26, 2019, 3:17 PM

Although he may make a great President. I would rather him mold the young men coming to Clemson until he decides to retire well after 70 years of age. Then he could just enjoy what he has developed at Clemson and be an inspiration to his relief. Maybe even come back to give speeches to the young men as a true legend at Clemson and college football.

Feb 26, 2019, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: On the Stump: Swinney gives passionate speech to South Carolina legislators ]

I would have to respectfully disagree. Half the country wouldn't even listen to him. Just the way it is, unfortunately.

Feb 26, 2019, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: On the Stump: Swinney gives passionate speech to South Carolina legislators ]

I've never heard of a FB coach getting elected President. Dabo will
have a higher calling than being a politician.

Message was edited by: irmotig®

Tom Osborne

Feb 27, 2019, 7:17 AM

Was never elected president, but he was a US Representative and lost a close race for Governor.

Feb 26, 2019, 3:45 PM

Dabo spoke sense in front of politicians... I'm sure none of them understood a word.

Pergaps, one of the truest statements made today! lol.***

Feb 26, 2019, 3:56 PM

null

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2019, 4:57 PM

If only they would listen. Even a little bit. But I doubt it.

Feb 26, 2019, 5:01 PM

Given that a good chunk of SC legislators are graduates of USC and/or USC law school, I doubt his speech had much effect. Dabo cast his pearls before swine.

Many USC Law School grads were Clemson

Feb 26, 2019, 6:09 PM

undergrads.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is too good to be a politician

Feb 26, 2019, 6:20 PM

hope he stays too good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Swinney | Renfrow 2040***

Feb 26, 2019, 8:21 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could live with that... Doubt I'll be alive though.***

Feb 26, 2019, 8:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2019, 9:56 PM

Dabo's speech was positive and uplifting to entire General Assembly. Too bad that the 2 clowns from Pickens and Oconee were allowed to speak because their comments were unnecessarily antagonistic and deflating. Next time don't let anyone follow Dabo.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 8:49 PM

Dabo great speech as usual. We have an amazing leader as HC at Clemson. Knows football but even better at leadership of young men. Local house leader was a little over the top. Not sure he does Clemson any favors in Columbia.

Feb 28, 2019, 8:49 PM

Dabo great speech as usual. We have an amazing leader as HC at Clemson. Knows football but even better at leadership of young men. Local house leader was a little over the top. Not sure he does Clemson any favors in Columbia.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic