Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nolan Turner: Dad was "looking down and was proud" of big interception against Irish
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Nolan Turner: Dad was "looking down and was proud" of big interception against Irish

Jan 1, 2019, 5:20 PM

Nolan Turner: Dad was "looking down and was proud" of big interception against Irish

When Nolan Turner jumped underneath an Ian Book pass for an interception all but sealing Clemson’s win over Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl Classic last weekend, he wasn’t alone. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nolan Turner: Dad was "looking down and was proud" of big interception against Irish

Jan 1, 2019, 5:41 PM

Nolan, we've all been proud watching you contribute more and more throughout the season, but Saturday was really special! Your Dad should be proud, and what a view he has of the field!

Re: TNET: Nolan Turner: Dad was "looking down and was proud" of big interception against Irish

Jan 1, 2019, 6:00 PM

Very nice. I hope that his dad is indeed looking down.

Jan 1, 2019, 6:29 PM

For all the great things that happened during that game, this play made me stand up and shout.

Yes, I spilled my popcorn and scared my dogs.

Worth it

Jan 1, 2019, 10:48 PM

Dang right he was. The only thing better than a feel good story is a guy with a feel good story excelling. I.e. James Conner.

Nolan has grown up a lot this year and has become a good

Jan 2, 2019, 6:58 AM

player. I was critical of him for getting burned by Syracuse's receivers and letting them get a lead, but since that game he has really stepped it up and has been a big part of the defense.

Nice thought Nolan but

Jan 2, 2019, 10:12 AM

it is not Biblical..Revelation 21:4 states that there will be no pain, no sorrows, no tears
neither crying in Heaven. I am thankful that a love one can't see our bad behavior along with
good because if so then there will be sorrows, pain, etc.

Re: Nice thought Nolan but

Jan 2, 2019, 12:42 PM

As a devout Christian myself, you should know the dead in Christ have not even risen yet. If you’re going to preach, preach correctly. When Jesus returns, the dead in Christ will rise, and be called to heaven. Until then, they are in a state of rest. If believing his father is watching over him brings him peace, what does it hurt? Your message does more to disengage than to draw one to God. Having Christmas pageants at church with Santa Clause is no different than allowing the same. As far as knowing the inner working of Heaven, we do not know exactly the way it works. It isn’t laid out. That verse does not mean what your claiming it does. Anyway, I try to stay out of politics & religious statements. 9 out of 10 are inflammatory and cause more issues than they solve. Unless you’re glorifying God, you’re wasting your time. Because that’s what God demands of us when we enter into discussions in his name. Not to tear down some young man who lost his father too soon. But, to glorify God. Try to remember that as you post as a Christian.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2019, 10:25 AM

Great story, Ron! :D

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic